Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: evo 8 parts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2017, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo 8 parts

Due to the fact that me and my girlfriend are moving to phoenix in August, I am trying to get rid of some stuff. Included in this "stuff" is some leftover parts from my evo build that she has wanted gone for a while lol. So without further intro lets get started, injectors and cams have 75k miles. Prices do not include shipping
​​​​​​​evo 8 stock injectors-50
evo 8 cams-75
hks ssqv bov with polished uicp and recirc fitting-90
I also have a couple stock intercoolers in my shed, but the lock is froze shut. The bottoms are a little banged up but they dont leak, im asking 40 for one and 60 for the other. If anyone is truly interested ill get out there with a map gas torch and get it open to snap some pics. As far as the cams and injectors, the prices are obo, ive been out of the game for a bit so I really dont have a bases for what there worth, if this stuff doesnt sell in the next couple months it will most likely be going in the trash. Best way yo contact is 605-940-3859 however I'll do my best to check back regularly. Also if more detailed pictures are needed ill be more than happy to take some, just let me know.
​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
Old Feb 9, 2017, 02:37 AM

injectors pending to jr fire, interest in bov as well. bump
Old Feb 9, 2017, 05:09 PM

Payment received for injectors, they have been shipped. Thank you jr fire. Bov still for sale. On another note it got warm enough today to get the intercoolers out of the shed. The one on the right came with the car. I bought the one on the left and swapped out the original one because I didnt like the dent on the bottom. One on the left is missing the top bracket. Neither leak. 40 plus shipping for each.
​​​​​​​
Old Feb 19, 2017, 08:46 PM

Make some offers guys, come april this stuff will probably be finding its way to the dump. Trying to get rid of as much as possible before listing the house
Old Feb 19, 2017, 09:48 PM

Make some offers guys, come april this stuff will probably be finding its way to the dump. Trying to get rid of as much as possible before listing the house
Old Feb 20, 2017, 07:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dyce656
is the bov authentic
Old Feb 20, 2017, 08:54 PM

I bought it used from another member some time back. I did quite a bit of research regarding this and I do believe it is a genuine hks ssqv. The badge is quality, the finish is quality, the seller did not provide a recirc adapter. It is my understanding that the recirculation fitting is not supplied with the genuine hks ssqv, not to say he didnt get it when he purchased it. I recieved it already mounted on the uicp, so I cannot vouch for the packaging. But after trying to prove it to be fake I really couldn't. I will say that if I thought it was fake I certainly wouldn't be listing it
Old Feb 20, 2017, 08:59 PM

If there is anyone who would like any specific detailed pictures of the bov I certainly can take some
Old Feb 20, 2017, 09:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dyce656
I bought it used from another member some time back. I did quite a bit of research regarding this and I do believe it is a genuine hks ssqv. The badge is quality, the finish is quality, the seller did not provide a recirc adapter. It is my understanding that the recirculation fitting is not supplied with the genuine hks ssqv, not to say he didnt get it when he purchased it. I recieved it already mounted on the uicp, so I cannot vouch for the packaging. But after trying to prove it to be fake I really couldn't. I will say that if I thought it was fake I certainly wouldn't be listing it
I ask because mine went out but when you used it did it open when it should like mine would open at 19psi which is the stock boost
Old Feb 21, 2017, 12:50 AM

I never had a problem with it holding stock boost. From my understanding ssqv's are notorious for being a little leaky under high boost, but not at stock boost. I ran it for a couple days but I took it off because my car wasnt tuned to vta. I ordered the recirc fitting and got it in the mail a week later. I tried tracking down a hose to route back to the intake but during this time I had put my stock bov back on just until I could make something work. Than the car had developed a slight knock which turned out to be a spun bearing. At that point I built a 2.3 for the car, and went all out with ets piping a tial red the works. That all went with the car and im stuck with this and everything else lol
Old Feb 25, 2017, 05:37 AM

Weekend bump, make some offers
Old Mar 12, 2017, 11:25 PM

Got my suspension sold, itchin to get this stuff down the road as well! Make some offers guys! Will also be posting up full evo 8 interior carpet once I dig It out from underneath the stairs! Monday bump!
Old Apr 10, 2017, 02:10 PM

Bump