EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-wtb-engine-drivetrain-power-130/)
-   -   Scam Alert: User Name: Domolution (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-wtb-engine-drivetrain-power/501827-scam-alert-user-name-domolution.html)

JDM-Evo9MR Jul 5, 2010 07:58 PM

Scam Alert: User Name: Domolution

Mods please post this info in the correct section please. I attempted to purchase a pair of lights from this guy. I was in constant contact with him via Private message or email until He received the payment. His user name is Domolution and his paypal info is Georgeluk@paypal.com . He hasn't been able to provide me with a tracking number in over a week dispite him saying he has it. So we filed a paypal dispute against him and got his real details. I also contacted another member who tried buying other parts from him to see if he was genuine. the other member told me the guy took his money and claimed to have shipped the parts to the incorrect address. We'll find him soon though. Not far off right now. Just beware of this member. I made comments regarding my transaction in a post he made for a gearbox and he deleted it over the weekend. Anyone who knows of this guy, i'd love the additional info. thanks again for reading.

buchnerj Jul 5, 2010 08:20 PM

Post it in this thread : https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/si...-alert-73.html

djikonatx Jul 5, 2010 08:28 PM

that sucks man . i hate people like this. thanks for letting us know.

cbuster77 Jul 5, 2010 08:28 PM

he has a new name on here now,and just robbed me for 360 dollars for cams,he goes by mikevoviii now

bruce988jl Jul 6, 2010 05:40 AM

thats rough, I was planning on purchasing parts thanks for the heads up. Did you leave him negative feedback? Also leave it on his new account too if you can prove its the same guy.

jasserv Jul 6, 2010 07:21 AM

yea this guy tried to scam me out of 360 dollars as well... same thing, i was in contact with him and then he got payment and then nothing.... one day i saw his account on here was suspended, and then i went to paypal and filed a claim against him. he then tried talk me out of the claim and to close it and that we could work things out. all throughout this he did not want to give me the tracking number.... after a while of this going back and forth he told me that my parts were accidently shipped to the wrong person..... lol

to make a long story short... i did get my money and have not dealt with him ever since....

the the OP PM me, i may have some other useful info for you....

Its a 7 Jul 6, 2010 09:53 AM

A shame to see this guys. I bought from him before & had zero issues. He was actually a very good seller, kept in contact with me, offered to help where ever he could, etc.
Hope you can all resolve this, good luck

jasserv Jul 6, 2010 09:59 AM

yea all seemed good, and he had good feedback and that's why I decided to buy from him.... sucks when people try to use their previous good history to scam a few bucks from people....

Itchy Jul 6, 2010 12:32 PM

yep same thing to me. bought a lip which he said he had and he did seem reputable, never got pictures or tracking number and he told me that on of his customers shipped the lip to the wrong address? did a paypal dispute with him and he tried talking me out of it but kept going with it and ended up getting my money back.. douche

lude2evo Jul 6, 2010 02:55 PM

i bought items from him before as well. although he claimed my money order hadnt gotten there in over 2 weeks he still shipped me the item.

erald01 Jul 6, 2010 03:08 PM

this is weird, cause there is people with positive experince and negative experience sooo it makes you wonder

EvowagonIX Jul 6, 2010 03:18 PM

Really does.

varner88 Jul 6, 2010 04:05 PM

I think hes from jersey no?

abdizzle Jul 6, 2010 05:58 PM

LOL this guy scamming people? He's not in Jersey he's here in SoCal I believe.

EnjoyDriving Jul 6, 2010 06:19 PM

Hmmm...I had the same story with him, but he did refund all of my money + extra $10 as for compensation. And then we have been keeping in touch just like buddies. He sounds really cool and sincere too.

He's got more than 50 feedback rating!! Also, he's been around here for a long long time... So it's just a bit hard to believe that he is a scammer. At least he didn't scam my $250, and apparently he also refunded to some others too.

So, I really hope that these are just some random incidents and he is just too busy in person to deal with.