Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2010, 08:43 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like our members to know that we are currently having an issue with member domolution:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...omolution.html

Please be careful if anyone is thinking about entering into an agreement with this member, we have several unresolved issues.

SASD209 - Admin
Old Jul 4, 2010, 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SASD209
I would like our members to know that we are currently having an issue with member domolution:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...omolution.html

Please be careful if anyone is thinking about entering into an agreement with this member, we have several unresolved issues.

SASD209 - Admin
man i almost bought camgears from that dude glad i did he did not seem right and kept changing the arrangment
Old Jul 5, 2010, 01:05 AM

I was having an issue with domolution about oil, he told me that it accidentally got shipped out to someone else, but after i spoke with him he quickly refunded me some of my money for the inconvienience and he shipped the oil out to me. So its all resolved now! Just letting you know!
Old Jul 5, 2010, 04:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by motion3131
I was having an issue with domolution about oil, he told me that it accidentally got shipped out to someone else, but after i spoke with him he quickly refunded me some of my money for the inconvienience and he shipped the oil out to me. So its all resolved now! Just letting you know!
same kind of deal with me only with tires for $585. he said he would refund me but he kept putting it off and was becoming harder and harder to reach. eventually he did send me a payment of $237, and a payment of $230 shortly after. then for whatever reason, paypal held the payments from me. i called them, and they said it was a random check, and they just needed domolution to OK the payments. i tried contacting him many times, and got nothing in return. i haven't heard anything from him since june 6th.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 08:36 PM

domunation as u call him now has a new name on here,its mikevoviii , and he just beat me out of 360 bucks for cams he never sent me,so beware guys! i think its the same guy his paypal was domolution@yahoo.com
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:07 PM
Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by cbuster77
domunation as u call him now has a new name on here,its mikevoviii , and he just beat me out of 360 bucks for cams he never sent me,so beware guys! i think its the same guy his paypal was domolution@yahoo.com

It appears as if you are correct, he does have another name here.

*ATTN* all members: member domolution is somebody you may NOT want to do business with, we are further investigating this issue.. Please take all precautions if you do intend to conduct a transaction with him..

Last edited by SASD209; Jul 5, 2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:07 PM

I sent him 147.00 on April 4th and got everything. Seemed like a pretty respectable guy when I dealt with him. Hard to believe he's scamming people now!
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
haha i knew domolution was a scam artist..

i hope u get whats comming to you.. u sir dont belong in this community
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:19 PM
Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by hxc chris
I sent him 147.00 on April 4th and got everything. Seemed like a pretty respectable guy when I dealt with him. Hard to believe he's scamming people now!
He has a good seller rating and many have had good experiences with him. However, I have 6 people with issues and he has created another screen name which is not only against our rules, but highly indicative of a scammer. I would advise all our members to be VERY careful if you want to deal with this person..

I have removed his seller rating and have removed his FS posts so hopefully nobody else falls into a trap. As I said, we are investigating and when he decides to respond to my inquiries I will make it known to the membership.

SASD209

Last edited by SASD209; Jul 5, 2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

Seems like we keep hearing the same story of a shipping error, I thought he was a cool dude but here's my experience

Paid him 270 a while ago for some injectors, never got them and he told me where he sent them, turned out to be someone else on my street. Then said he would back track the item, I don't know if this is even possible, then re ship it out to correct address. Next day he tells me that the package was opened and missing parts so he refunded me 300 bucks and said he would ship some free oil as well which I said was not necessary.

Like I said he seemed pretty cool and agree it's hard to believe but it seems like theres too many similar stories goin around.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:41 PM
Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by e\/olution
but it seems like theres too many similar stories goin around.
And this is why I issued the warning....he is obviously innocent until proven guilty, but I want our members to be aware and be careful in their dealings..
Old Jul 7, 2010, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
he is very pleasant in pm's and seemed extremely genuine. it's just very fishy that a lot of us have gotten the same stories. it's shocking that so many people have had such a great experience with him in the past, and all of a sudden he decides to start scamming people? idk i hope we are wrong and he does the right thing.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 06:49 PM

I'm still waiting for impavidoevo5 to send the rest of my stuff, he still comes on here, his pm box is full, won't answer phone calls. This guys pisses me off to no end....
Old Jul 9, 2010, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

Last edited by bigturboevo80; Jul 9, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts
EVOlution561 Dishonest Seller and theif

Name Admir
Screen name EVOlution561

You guys be the judge:

Originally Posted by EVOlution561
I can do 220shipped for both, just that nisei aluminum licp goes for 200 mine is like new condition. my paypal is ams20038@aol.com
Originally Posted by BluEVOIX
There is absolutely nothing you have to do to the intercooler, just direct bolt on. You can use all the stock pipes, I did upgrade the licp as that was a huge gain in spool up and about 10hp, but I noticed the turbo spooled 300rpms quicker, the car was snappy. I have an aluminum nisei and if you both i'll do a sick deal.
Hello, I'm really interested in the intercooler but I have a few questions. Look at the AMS intercooler on their website, it is an exact clone of it.

-The core thickness is 3.75 correct? What are the rest of the dimensions?

-Any trimming need to be done if so which areas need to be trimmed for it to fit? (bumper, crash beam, undertray....?)

-Is it a tube & fin design or Bar and Plate?

-Does it work with the stock intercooler piping?

Also would you happen to have a picture of it off the car?

Thanks,
How much for both? shipped to 60053?

Right after that part I agreed to purchase the items for 220 shipped and sent him the money in a couple hours. He did mess up and gave me a completely wrong paypal addy but later I was able to cancel it and resend it to the correct paypal addy. (Those pm's also available if needed to be posted)

Next pm's are followed by me asking him to let me know when it will get shipped and he mentions Thurseday. Well pm'd him Thurseday evening if it got shipped out. And today he replied no because he was busy and there is one more issue:

I'm pulling it now. Will ship tuesday, sorry just crazy schedule between school and work. Might have some bad news I can't find my licp so I will have to refund you money for that and will ship the FMIC by itself. Will let you know.
Did you get a chance to ship it?
He offers to refund me for the LICP. I told him no. If I cant receive all of what I agreed to buy then I want a full refund. Yet he claims that I agreed to purchase the intercooler and that I am at fault.

I offered to sell him mine and he asked how much. After searching for recent stock LICP for sale I asked 35 shipped as the medium price of what I found and copied the links to 3 different sale threads. I also informed him that I can not have my car down at all, and he would have to ship first.

Things went more sour from there and keeps blaming me that I wanted to buy the intercooler etc...

You guys be the judge.

Who is at fault? Do I have any fault in this?

I'm filing a credit card claim if he doesnt refund me fully or send everything. But I am not gonna wait a year for my purchase. If he doesnt respond soon which it doesnt look like he will from the last pm. I'm filing a Paypal claim , and if they are not helpful I'm diputing my credit car (which I used for the purchase) .

Here is the last pm quote from him:

What do you mean you did not agree? You sent me the money lol. Look I'm done with this, tuesday I will ship it out. If you don't want, I will keep it and sell it to someone else but I will not refund you the money for it. I will not reply to anymore of your pms, so let me know if you want me to ship it out, or keep it and keep the money as well, because I didn't spend two hours on the car and then have you decide you don't want it. I am being really fair with you, I have been on this forum 5 years without a problem from anyone, I have even sold cars on this forum.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert