Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

wanting to buy section? and in stock items?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2010, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wanting to buy section? and in stock items?

I have a couple vendors I deal with but when they don't have things in stock, it would be much easier to post a wanting to buy with a list of things needed. It would make things much easier when dealing with multiple vendors/people for different parts. Of course through PM's...

Also, the whole:
"Evo X Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds
This forum contains sale items from vendors that are IN STOCK only!"

This wording is a waste, nothing against vendors since they probably posted the original thread 2 YEARS ago or so when items were actually in stock. But obviously half the stuff in that whole section now is out of stock.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 01:29 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Hi and thank you for the feedback. We'll take look at adding an additional forum. Housekeeping old for sale threads is a different matter and we'll see if there is anything we can do to clean it up. Thanks.

Bob..
Old Oct 25, 2010, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Still dealing with this issue, trying to find stuff that is truely in stock and getting prices. Would be much easier to have a WTB forum. I search for parts not just for my car but for a group of people in my local area.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 04:04 PM

+1! A WTB section in the vendor classifieds would be great instead of having to PM numerous vendors. It'd also save PM'ing vendors only to find out something isn't in stock. Much easier
Old Nov 21, 2010, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
i dont like to even look in there because its such a crappy mess. more than half of the time i look in the section my eyeballs almost start bleeding because i have no idea what is actually in the threads. i think it needs some serious cleaning up because it is nearly impossible to find what you want
Old Jan 20, 2011, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Still hoping for this to happen. When looking for multiple parts and even a single item, it's such a pain to have to wait on sending the same PM to differnet vendors. And there are still outdated threads, ex: vivid racing with their status clearance, there is no carbon fiber shell available any longer although it's still on the original thread.

Would love to post up something like "WTB: status Laguna (blue color) seat, must be in stock, please PM me for pricing shipped to 80239".

Then just wait for vendor PM's to come in...... After all, they are getting our money, no reason why we can't have them search the "wanting to buy" threads.