Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Want to Buy In For Sale Sections

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2014, 01:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want to Buy In For Sale Sections

Can we go back to one section for Want to Buy? This new WTB in all sections is horrible. Just too damn many WTB being posted.
Old May 16, 2014, 04:53 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Hi and thanks for the feedback!

You can search by prefix in 'Advanced Search' as well as in each forum. To search a specific forum, select the forum then drop down to the lower left 'Display Options'. Use the (any prefix) drop down to select [FS] and only those threads will be listed. If you are interested in selling a turbo, then select [WTB] and look for buyers.

Let's give this a chance to see if having parts listed by their category will make stuff easier to find. Point being if you want to buy a Evo 8 turbo, placing a WTB in the Evo 1-9 Engine / Drivetrain / Power forum makes sense. Thanks!

Bob
Old May 19, 2014, 01:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just clutters the for sale stuff since everone wants something it seems.
Old May 25, 2014, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I totally disagree with the moderator here, It doesn't make sense at all. It clutters up the for sale forums and makes browsing them difficult.
Old May 27, 2014, 06:20 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by ekizenbe
I totally disagree with the moderator here, It doesn't make sense at all. It clutters up the for sale forums and makes browsing them difficult.
Hi!

Thank you for your feedback and disagreement. It's important we understand our community opinions on changes. If you go to the forum you are interested in and drop all the way down to the bottom left of the page you can filter out all threads except [FS]. Does that help? Thanks!!

Bob
Old Jun 3, 2014, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That filter kind of works, however it is region specific. Which really narrows down the search as opposed to just having it be a broad search.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 10:59 AM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I love having the new integration with regions actually, then you can see what everyone has for sale.

Personally, I like having the WTB stuff tagged and integrated too (it's a green tag so its easy to tell what it is). Cuz if I buy a new exhaust, that means I have an old exhaust to sell, and can quickly see if someone wants to buy it.

I can understand OP, when i first logged in I was like ewwwww man that's ugly!! Who changed my favorite!?!? But then I used it for about 5 minutes and was like ooohhhh this is handy. Kinda like how I hated iOS7 with a passion when I first updated, but after a few days, I wouldn't go back

I'm like this when it comes to almost anything