Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Thank you EvoM forum and members

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2015, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Thank you EvoM forum and members

I just wanted to put it out there that the amount of information on this forum is amazing, and I wouldnt be where I am with my Evo right now if it wasnt for it. They may never see it, but I want to give a special thanks to Tephra and r3compile. First I watched ALL the 15 or so videos r3compile has on tuning an evo with EvoScan and ECUflash on youtube. I was amazed at what you can do and what I learned. With my new found confidence with a laptop and tactrix, I first added the MUT table to my ROM, then went one step further and added a Tephra modified ROM. At this point Im blown away at what the stock Evo ECU is capable of. Coming from a few other car backgrounds, this stock ECU is better than some stand alone ECUs and blows most stock ECUs away. Also thanks to all the threads and posts in the ECUflash forum, as I just finiished scaling in my injectors with great trims and am soon about to finish the tune I started a few weeks ago. Thanks to everyone and all the great info on this site I can start turning my dream car into a street Monster