Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

MAALI301 Scammer/Spammer account via PMs!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
MAALI301 Scammer/Spammer account via PMs!!

Sent from the accounts MAALI301 and MAALI150. It is a scammer, please disregard the PM and delete. The accounts have been banned. Thanks.

Bob

"Thank you for your time. I am Ella from a big company. We specialize in high quality OBD2/EOBD Scanners that allow users to diagnose their automobiles easily. I am reaching out to you on the possibility of getting an editorial review for our featured Auto Code Scanner on this forum.
This is a portable set of CAN OBD2 scanner with comprehensive functions. It works on most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles; supports full functions of OBD and EOBD vehicles, such as reading dynamic data streams, clearing DTCs, and detecting oxygen sensors, etc.; with 2.8 inch color LCD, adopts graphical display; can realize data storage and playback; easy to query in its inner powerful storage library of various information; features humanized function menu design with silicone button and sensetive touch key; supports English, French and Spanish. Besides, it is capable of USB2.0 quick online upgrade.
If you are interested in reviewing our latest Auto Code Scanner, please let me know and I will send out a free product for you to review. Besides, I will give you more detailed information about this product and company. Please email me at ***************** [at] gmail [dot] com. Please provide links to the forum home page, and tell me your name on that forum.
Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate your great assistance for us.

Regards,
Ella"

Last edited by Speedlimit; Oct 16, 2017 at 03:50 AM.