Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

http://www.aspplayground.net/

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2002, 03:28 PM
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking http://www.aspplayground.net/

The Silicon Valley software company I've been contracting for Bradford Technologies asked me to consult with them regarding a windows only Bulletin Board. We checked around and found: ASP Playground

I thought, "Hey. Looks kind of familiar..."

Anyway, they bought it and it's now in the testing stage.
It's going to replace their Yahoo Group forum.

I showed the Administrator the EvolutionM Forum and his eyes bugged out. He said you rock! He's still walking around the office with his tongue hangin' out.

I wasn't aware of whether Mark was a reseller or not. Too bad there wasn't anything posted on the index page. You might want to take a look at that option in the future. EvolutionM.net is tight!

Peace
Attached Images  
Old Oct 25, 2002, 03:38 PM
KK
EvoM Administrator

Glad he likes the site

ASP Playground is actually a great ASP forum. A while back I looked around at different ASP forums and there's nothing close to ASP Playground. IdealBB is not a great system and lacks support and quality code (no need for components, etc) IMHO.

Our forums are actually from vBulletin, which I think is the best php forum out there and well worth the money. I've been able to hack the hell out of these forums and they still give me support when I need it

Mark
Old Oct 25, 2002, 03:53 PM
In Timeout

Affiliate

Become an affiliate
Attached Images