Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

First AWD Dyno Day in LA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2009, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First AWD Dyno Day in LA

hey guys! got some great news for all the local boys in louisiana! Corr performance is having their First quarter dyno day on Feb 1st. it's time to finish putting on those mods that have been sitting forever and put down some nice numbers via four wheels! suppose to be a big turnout so let's post up with a few evos. tell all ya friends, fwd/rwd/awd cars it dont matter, it is a dyno day for everybody. Corr is offering a nicely discounted price for 3 pulls. they will also be serving food and drinks at the event. If you have any questions just give Corr a call or you can pm me. Thanks guys and i hope everyone comes out and has a good time!

here is all the event info:

They will be using their Dyno Dynamics - AWD450DS Chassis Dynamometer for the event. dyno info and specs can be found here
http://http://dyno.com.au/dyno/contr...owAWD450DSPage

- Joey
Old Jan 13, 2009, 11:19 PM

no one interested? i know the majority of guys in the south forum are in TX but there's gotta be a few guys around here with evos. even if u don't want to dyno, just come hang out. i think we should use this as a preliminary meet to organize a bigger meet in due time. let me know what u guys think. thanks
Old Jan 17, 2009, 06:20 AM

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
where are u located in LA? im from the MS gulf coast, and I know there are several evos and sti's here that might be interested.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

count me in. i will go check it out since i live in lafayette area.
Old Jan 20, 2009, 08:13 PM
Evolving Member

I'm in Pascagoula, MS. I'd like to make it but I'll be working at sea. Oh well, hope y'all do more stuff in the future. Lemme know.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by RogueEvo
I'm in Pascagoula, MS. I'd like to make it but I'll be working at sea. Oh well, hope y'all do more stuff in the future. Lemme know.
we'll be sure to let you know!