Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

Free Evo 8 Parts - Stock and Performance

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2010, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Evo 8 Parts - Stock and Performance

All items are free. I'm moving and need to clean out the garage.

Stock Radiator - 80K miles, in very good shape, works fine and the only bent fins are those that were bent putting on a slim fan for the push through tabs. GONE

Slim Fan - 10". Not sure of the brand, came with the AMS turbo kit. GONE

Mishimoto Radiator - Bought it used here on Evom. Cosmetically it's about average, but doesn't leak or anything wrong with it.GONE

3" DP - SS, it excellent shape. Has a bung for a wide band sensor already welded on it.GONE

A046 Tire - excellent shape, 75% tread at least. GONE

Rear Spoiler - Tarmac black. I had just refinished the coating on the carbon piece (the coating that clouds up and peels) before I took it off the car in favor of a different style. The refinish job looks good. GONE

Stock valve springs/retainers - About 60K miles on them.

Stock coils/plug wires - 60K miles on them

Halman Pro Manual Boost Controller - Control boost from an in cockpit adjustment knob. It's missing a 4 cent set screw that you can pick up from any hardware store that connects the knob to the control cable. Somehow I lost that little booger. It's red and matches the valve cover almost perfectly. I'll show you where to mount to make it a straight shot into the cabin. GONE

Seriously, this stuff will go in the trash if no one wants it. All you have to do is come pick it up. I'm up in Kingwood/Atascacita area.

Last edited by dubbleugly01; Dec 9, 2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: added Halman