Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

anybody in real estate??...

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2006, 07:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anybody in real estate??...

im looking to open a new business, and require a 15-20,000 sg ft warehouse in the south florida area. im just looking for some ball park monthly prices. i realize that the odds of somebody on this forum being both from south florida, and a realtor are very slim, but i figured id give it a try. any help would be appreciated...thanks...
Old May 26, 2006, 01:34 PM

I am a Realtor, only I work in Pensacola. However below is a link to the Fort Lauderdale Association of Realtor. You can look on there to see who works in commercial real estate. Hope this helps.

http://www.r-world.com/
Old May 26, 2006, 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

I am in the mortgage business if incase you dont have one as of yet. PM me if your in need of my services
Old May 26, 2006, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by diiirk
im looking to open a new business, and require a 15-20,000 sg ft warehouse in the south florida area. im just looking for some ball park monthly prices. i realize that the odds of somebody on this forum being both from south florida, and a realtor are very slim, but i figured id give it a try. any help would be appreciated...thanks...
Your best bet is to find a broker or realtor to give you a listing of places and spaces open from the MLS that is the place where all the homes lots and whatever is listed for sale. If you want to safe a few bucks get one that is in the process of pre foreclosure buy it cheap and when your ready to upgrade you will have mad profit im in the mortgage title bizz I could give you a brake down of whats needed if you need any pointers shoot me a pm.