Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

NASIOC Tail of the Dragon- April 24th-26th

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2009, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NASIOC Tail of the Dragon- April 24th-26th

Howdy!

I realize I haven't posted here too much, and cross-posting a NASIOC event in an Evo forum is a bit, well, odd, but hey.

Anyways, on April 24th through the 26th, NASIOC is getting together down at the Tail of the Dragon for a meet; I'm going, as I own both a WRX (two, actually) and an Evo 8; I'll be driving the Evo.

Thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1729897

If you'll check out the thread, I have rented the largest cabin down at the place we've decided to meet. The bedrooms are currently full up, but there's an open bed in one, plus plenty of room to sleep and such in the cabin. Or you can rent your own. Or sleep among the stars, in your car, whatever.

If I see enough interest in actually getting some bodies down there, I'll even rent another cabin for people to stay in; I'd like to get as many as possible.

I realize this is "lol WRX and Evo event", but when it all boils down to it, it'll just be a good, fun time, beautiful scenry, nice drive, etc, etc. I hope to meet some S2000 and R32 people too. Car choice doesn't really matter in the real world .

So, if you're at all interested, toss me a PM, post, whatever. More the merrier!