Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Bad MAF sensor ..Where can I found one in Tampa Bay area?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2011, 12:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad MAF sensor ..Where can I found one in Tampa Bay area?

I had cel P0102, even after uninstalling the AP and reset eCU by disconnecting battery didn't solve this..SES light and codes comes right after..also car idles around 2k rpm consistently...search on the forums and it seems to be gone...

can anyone tell me where I can find it locally? I just don't want to get it in 2-3 days ..I'd rather get it locally

Thanks in advance,
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

I had this problem with my Evo X. Go to Autozone and order a refurbished MAF sensor. It's a rebuilt OEM DENSO MAF sensor and works perfect. It was $108 if I remember properly and it took 24 hours. The main autozone off Hillsborough near Town-and-Country in Tampa will likely get it the fastest.

Plan B, contact TAE Used Auto parts in Ybor and see if they happen to have one. The guy is named Cody and he pulls apart wrecked Subies and Evos and resells the parts on Ebay. PHONE NUMBER: 813-403-4826

My MAF went out as a result of the HKS filter. Car was in limp mode but driveable with crazy idle. I drove mine back from GA to Tampa like that after diagnosing with my Cobb AP. Good luck!

Originally Posted by glamcem
I had cel P0102, even after uninstalling the AP and reset eCU by disconnecting battery didn't solve this..SES light and codes comes right after..also car idles around 2k rpm consistently...search on the forums and it seems to be gone...

can anyone tell me where I can find it locally? I just don't want to get it in 2-3 days ..I'd rather get it locally

Thanks in advance,