Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Need a top notch auido installer in Atlanta area

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2004, 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Need a top notch audio installer in Atlanta area

I need a really good, sharp person to do a custom electronic installation in my car. I need a very consciencious and skilled installer to do a jam-up job. He needs to be located in the Atlanta area. Marietta would be best but I'll go where I need to.

Please PM me or respond to this thread

Thanks

Last edited by silverEVO8; Feb 12, 2004 at 11:09 AM.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang SilverEVO8 you are really going to deck out your Evo.
Cant wait to see what your going to do. By the way you might wanna talk to JoJo200MPH he is going to have his system done by someone her in Atlanta.He live near you and has a blue Evo
Old Feb 11, 2004, 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MYEVOVIII
Dang SilverEVO8 you are really going to deck out your Evo.
Cant wait to see what your going to do. By the way you might wanna talk to JoJo200MPH he is going to have his system done by someone her in Atlanta.He live near you and has a blue Evo
Cool, thanks for the info....... I'm gonna PM you....
Old Feb 12, 2004, 09:40 AM

Hey buddy,
I know of a good number of places that would hook up a killer system. It depends if you want to go all out with a custom fiberglass incloser w/area's for sub's, amp's, cross-overs, DVD, navigaton, etc... or just a head unit and speakers. I have friends who do a great job at costom work and people who really know their audio equiptment and could make a great combination of different components. A side note, I'll look for the post, but there's been a good number of posts about stereo options and I saw one that has made a great fiberglass box for a 10 inch sun that fits perfectly on the side of the back trunk and doesn't take up space and weighs very little (depending on sub choice). It would be good to see if he has a mold.
Old Feb 12, 2004, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by TrskitEvo8
Hey buddy,
I know of a good number of places that would hook up a killer system. It depends if you want to go all out with a custom fiberglass incloser w/area's for sub's, amp's, cross-overs, DVD, navigaton, etc... or just a head unit and speakers. I have friends who do a great job at costom work and people who really know their audio equiptment and could make a great combination of different components. A side note, I'll look for the post, but there's been a good number of posts about stereo options and I saw one that has made a great fiberglass box for a 10 inch sun that fits perfectly on the side of the back trunk and doesn't take up space and weighs very little (depending on sub choice). It would be good to see if he has a mold.
Thanks, PM'd you............
Old Feb 12, 2004, 11:44 AM
Evolving Member

I have a freind that can do a really good job and get the equipment for good prices. Do you already have a sub?? I have one for sale if you do not...
Old Feb 12, 2004, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by EVOVIIIU
I have a freind that can do a really good job and get the equipment for good prices. Do you already have a sub?? I have one for sale if you do not...
I have a sub, but I'd like to talk with you about yours anyway. My install is not so much about audio, but it's electronic and of a similar nature...... Thanks for any good hook up, please PM me
Old Feb 12, 2004, 09:40 PM

hey man let me know what you need done. I've been an installer for 10 years and I'm sure that I can help you out.
Old Feb 12, 2004, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks, I'm getting in touch with you!
Old Feb 13, 2004, 12:45 PM

i dont really know exactly what you are looking for in a system but i went all jl and went all custom on the install. Hi-fi buys is realli the only real jl distributor around in georgia..... but the did a realli nice job. Can't say too much about it although a lot of people our scared to work on our cars because there so nice and fast and expensive to replace anything they break.
Old Feb 13, 2004, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by AzNeVo8
i dont really know exactly what you are looking for in a system but i went all jl and went all custom on the install. Hi-fi buys is realli the only real jl distributor around in georgia..... but the did a realli nice job. Can't say too much about it although a lot of people our scared to work on our cars because there so nice and fast and expensive to replace anything they break.
I think lightingevo is gonna do this for me so I'm going to quit looking. I appreciate all the nice input from you guys.

Thanks!