Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Knoxville, TN Evo club.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by __pg
Nice, pretty crazy how many Evos there are around and that we don't know each other haha.
Man there is very little EVO's in Chattanooga, Ive only seen one other one besides mine. I wonder if people just dont daily their evo's?
Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:16 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by ZLAYER
Ya, we could use this first meet up to gauge how everyone wants to proceed. Does anyone know the owner of the black 8 or 9 that works at best buy? I'm gunna try to swing by there and leave a note on his windshield to inform he or she of this event.
That's Matt, I believe he works in the Geek Squad. There is also a guy that works at Lowes that has a stockish black VIII GSR. Not sure what department he's in though.

I have seen a blue one at Best Buy a few times, don't know either of them. I past a silver 8 on Clinton hwy last Friday but wasn't in the Evo.
That's Andrew, he won't be around for very much longer so I'm not sure how interested he would be to come out but he works in Best Buy Mobile. It was fun working at BBY when we had 4 EVOs sitting side-by-side, 3 of them being BBY in color. I just don't miss my VIII.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got my car running and ready last night! Just in time. Looking forward to meeting everyone Friday! Just hope the weather holds off. The forecast is calling for snow!

Any one know the red 8 with black wheels? I have seen him downtown on lunch several times.

Originally Posted by MRLancer05
Man there is very little EVO's in Chattanooga, Ive only seen one other one besides mine. I wonder if people just dont daily their evo's?
I always thought there were just a few around here but it seems like there are quite a few.

Originally Posted by Ramen_Noodle
That's Andrew, he won't be around for very much longer so I'm not sure how interested he would be to come out but he works in Best Buy Mobile. It was fun working at BBY when we had 4 EVOs sitting side-by-side, 3 of them being BBY in color. I just don't miss my VIII.
Haha it seems like best buy always has a small car show going on.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got my car running and ready last night! Just in time. Looking forward to meeting everyone Friday! Just hope the weather holds off. The forecast is calling for snow!

Any one know the red 8 with black wheels?

Nope, we need radio ads, and billboards to advertise our group, since most of these guys you see around town apparently aren't on the forums. There were a few guys at the last C&C, so we need to spread the word there.

Haha it seems like best buy always has a small car show going on.
I went by Best Buy and lowes a few times over the weekend but no Evos were present. I'll try again sometime this week, to put a note on their window.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:37 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I went by Best Buy and lowes a few times over the weekend but no Evos were present. I'll try again sometime this week, to put a note on their window.
They both have multiple vehicles, and rarely drive their Evos.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:47 AM

Nope, we need radio ads, and billboards to advertise our group, since most of these guys you see around town apparently aren't on the forums. There were a few guys at the last C&C, so we need to spread the word there.
Haha that'd help and be awesome! The super built Evo at C&C was sold to an out of state buyer but the BBY one will be there!
Old Feb 26, 2013, 08:50 AM

I never really put two and two together to realize this is in Knoxville at 7 and i work till 6 in downtown Chattanooga so I won't make it Friday night but I am planning on Coffee and Cars Saturday morning....
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:00 AM

I don't know if I'll make the C&C or not. Well see if time permits.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:08 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Definitely won't be at C&C. Too much to do Saturday morning.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:10 PM

I'll be out of town till NEXT friday...
Old Feb 27, 2013, 04:52 AM

Well... you guys are no fun! I'll be at both.

We will keep you out of town guys posted on the next meet for sure though.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 01:15 PM

The weather forecast seems to keep getting worse. Oh we'll, everyone bring a snow suit, and rain gear. Maybe well catch a break.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 08:30 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Yes, don't be a *****. In other news, I might be running late. New projects @ the ridge, joy! I also passed a GG VIII on the way back from OR today, anyone we know? It was right at the Y12 FCU HQ, I can't remember the time, it was a long ****ing day.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 04:47 AM

Guess I don't have to squeeze in trying to wash my car before tonight, haha. Only GG 8 I knew was that one sold out of state.

Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight!
Old Mar 1, 2013, 05:11 AM

A. If your "job" is going to keep you from showing up on time, you need to quit said job. Don't make us question your commitment to the club.

B. your car has an E-brake, us it. Just flip around and run down other Evos that you see. Tell them to show up to the durn meet! (In those exact words)

Last edited by ZLAYER; Mar 1, 2013 at 05:16 AM.

Quick Reply: Knoxville, TN Evo club.