Notices

ANGRY at Paint Chipping Problems, We need to do something about it NOW !!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2009, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANGRY at Paint Chipping Problems, We need to do something about it NOW !!!

Hi Guys

I am not the only one who is having these problems, I just got my car in february, and already chipping on my fender, hood, and trunk, this is what I call crappy Paintjob, we need to do something about this issue, I know in the States Mitsubishi are recalling there cars and giving customers Complimentary Paintjob

Whats funny is even when I ask the mechanics at Markham Mitsubishi, they agree, but cant say anything about it, This is a huge issue that we as a GROUP should take into consideration.

One day everyone from TLC should HEAD UP MITSU dealership and GIVE THEM HELL, THIS WAY they have to resolve this issue.

If you havent seen any chipping on your car, Your WRONG, there is CHIPS LOOK CAREFULLY

You dont wanna see rusting in your car in 3 years time period, whats the DAMN point of buying a new car

PEOPLE We should work togather to get one we deserve, Even though GM is bankrobbed there car paint job is immaculate

Lets HERE everyones INPUT
Old Jul 24, 2009, 10:18 AM

Good luck. They are re-painting the ones in the states? hell, i might have to drive down there. My car looks like a battlezone.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 10:23 AM

Crusty paints

Originally Posted by xed32
Good luck. They are re-painting the ones in the states? hell, i might have to drive down there. My car looks like a battlezone.
I am telling you, we need to do sumthing about this , this is horrible, and beside Mitsubishi they know how to milk you even if you wanna get a warranty issue repaired
Old Jul 24, 2009, 10:58 AM

I've got rock chips, scratches and a little bit of rust that I covered up with stickers.

The paint is very crappy,we all know this... I doubt anything will ever get done about it
Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
I've got rock chips, scratches and a little bit of rust that I covered up with stickers.

The paint is very crappy,we all know this... I doubt anything will ever get done about it
No we should do sumthing,if we work togather and besides I hate all the dealerships ESP SCARBORO
Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:08 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got the lifetime rust protection.. Let my paint chip, if it rusts, they will fix it... I bought my car to drive, and have fun with.. If I was going to worry about the paint I would of bought a lambo or something. Mitsu paint has been **** for over 10 years now, get used to it... if we go riot at a mitsu dealer, chances are cops will come and clear us out anyway lol..
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

i actually got used to our shady paint jobs....but i wouldnt mind a comp paint job!
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:12 PM

I agree

Originally Posted by blancy612
i actually got used to our shady paint jobs....but i wouldnt mind a comp paint job!
We are all aware of how crappy the paintjob is, for the s#*$ treatment we get when we goto dealers we deserve to get it repainted
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:18 PM

My car is 6 years old and the paint is fine. I drive mine everyday... Yeah there are paint chips on the hood (no rust at all), but that's because I drive everyday. I totally agree with turbotime - I bought my car to drive it, so there's no point in sweating the small stuff like paint chips... Now if my car was falling apart when I drove, then that would be something to worry about.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:28 PM

Agreeable arguement

Originally Posted by DJ Icy Diva
My car is 6 years old and the paint is fine. I drive mine everyday... Yeah there are paint chips on the hood (no rust at all), but that's because I drive everyday. I totally agree with turbotime - I bought my car to drive it, so there's no point in sweating the small stuff like paint chips... Now if my car was falling apart when I drove, then that would be something to worry about.

WEll you got your 6 years ago , during that time period they had better paint on their vehicals, now its crappy, dont get me wrong I agree with you guys, but I am just thinking in the long run, if this continues on for the next 6 years I doubt that I will have any paint on my car, and besides its a question of affordebility, I am very sure I wont be able to afford that, thats why i got a brand new car , and Besides Mitsu should stand WELL behind there warrenty, they just say BEST BACKED UP WARRENTY, But they sure know how to back up from doing their jobs
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:29 PM
Former Sponsor

some aspects of the paint issue are being addressed. but i am sure mitsu corp will not repaint the car. but there are very real solutions to minimizing the flaws in the paint, as well as other things. there are things in the works that will fix alot of things. i will abounce it when everything is in place
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:32 PM

hi

I am pretty sure you heared of the recalls in the states, is there a possibility of that happining to our vehicales in GTA
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:38 PM
Account Disabled

who knows.. ? everyone is only speculating right now..
If you get **** treatment at the dealer, go to another, if it sucks there, dont go to the dealer. Problem solved.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by turbotime
who knows.. ? everyone is only speculating right now..
If you get **** treatment at the dealer, go to another, if it sucks there, dont go to the dealer. Problem solved.

If you havent noticed all the dealers are BS, So far only good dealership i dealt with was Markham, Dudes name was TIGER( fillipino guy) really good guy gives good advice, but he just works there
Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:59 PM

I dropped my car off at the dealership for them to try and get the scratches out. They said they'd wash my car and detail it again like new... I came back and they said "well, we only got a couple scratches out". I looked it over, the whole car was completely dirty still and they only tried to take out like 3... LOL

Quick Reply: ANGRY at Paint Chipping Problems, We need to do something about it NOW !!!