Notices

May 13th - TLC 2012 Spring Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2012, 08:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
May 13th - TLC 2012 Spring Photoshoot

Hey guys, we will be doing our photoshoot on May 13 (Sunday). Time will be set for 2pm. Weather should be much improved and there will be no problems with snow. Everyone should have their summer tires on. We will be shooting some video and taking a photoshoot shoot for PAS MAG submissions and our new website. If anyone is sensitive about showing their license plate please remove them for the shoot. All Lancers, Ralliarts, and EVO X TLC members are welcome.

Location will be Yorkdale Mall, There are 3 sites selected at Yorkdale for shooting. So be prepared to move around.

We already have a few guys signed up, but I need to go the extra step and ask guys to sign up and specify what color car they have so I can plan out the shots. We have a pro photographer helping us with this so please do what ever you can to speed up the process so we can get thru all of it. If anyone has any questions, email me, evosoul.com@gmail.com

This is the only weekend that works for us because May 24 is around the corner along with a dozen other events and shows starting up shortly after.

See you guys there.

- Evosoul
Old Apr 30, 2012, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol you do know its mothers day right?
Old Apr 30, 2012, 09:06 PM

I can do this only if this is not going pass dinner time.
Old May 1, 2012, 10:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by T-Pain
lol you do know its mothers day right?
Yeah, I know, thats why the timing was picked for 2pm. I am ok with not many are able to make it. But it was the only day to for the next month to get the photographer / video guy to come out. The following week is May 24 and that for sure aint gonna fly. We are going to have a bit of fun for this one so we will see how it goes. My car will be finished in terms of plastdip, and a few other guys may join in painting their car. If the day gets rained out a few of us may do some HD video stuff and mess around. But I will formally postpone the shoot to a better day if rain does look to be a 90% certainty within 48 hours.

We will see how it goes
Old May 2, 2012, 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

IM in