Notices

New Member of the ToxicFab Crew!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2011, 07:27 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up New Member of the ToxicFab Crew!!

I just wanted to post a quick thread saying Hello to all the EvoM Members & Vendors and introduce myself. I have actually been a member on EvoM since 2005 under the screen name 06MREvo. A lot of you have probably seen me post on here or know me from running the Stock Appearing Turbo Times thread for the past couple years. Don't worry, I will continue running that thread, haha. I have enjoyed being a member of EvoM for the past 6 yrs and will continue to do so as a Vendor! I have worked with many current vendors already either purchasing parts from them over the years or using their tuning services...For example, Buschur Racing, Force-Fed Performance, CBRD, STM, ETS, MAP, Spec-Ops Motorsports, etc...

I am excited to join the ToxicFab crew on EvoM, as it is obvious that Collin has already made a name for himself on here. I originally started talking to Collin when I wanted to purchase one of his manifolds over a year ago. Since then I have talked to him everyday with constant updates on products or projects hes working on. In March, I flew out to Texas and attended the TX2K11 event with him and his friend Gonzo. Many of you may known Gonzo from some videos Collin posted, his car is the black evo IX with the Forward Facing 6765 ToxicFab Turbo kit running a 2.3 liter on e85. I drove the car while in Texas & it is a beast! It is currently under a new build. While in Texas I got to watch Collin build and manifold and it is awesome the amount of time & effort he puts into each one. I must say for someone of his age (23 yrs old) his welding & fabrication skills are pretty amazing. He literally eats, sleeps & breathes this stuff.

Since Collin has become a vendor on EvoM, he has been a one man army. Welding & fabricating everything himself. Sales, customer service, PMs, emails, shipping & receiving all himself. And I don't think a lot of his customers/EvoM members realized that. Dude lives off NOS energy drinks (not kidding), haha. Hopefully, with me joining the crew, I will be able to lift a lot of that weight off his shoulders.

My job at ToxicFab will be to let Collin do what he does best and build some bada$$ products for you guys. I will be covering most if not all PMs, processing orders and providing excellant customer service. I will be updating threads with new or current products/projects. Much like everyone else these days, I have a smart phone, so if I am not on the computer I can log onto EvoM via my phone & check PMs any time of day! So any questions in regards to products PLEASE shoot me a PM & I will answer it as quickly as possible! Also, anyone interested in becoming a distributor for ToxicFab products, PM me for details!

A little background info on me. I hold two Bachelors degrees, one in Management & one in Marketing. And I have worked in the automotive industry during and after college. I worked in sales at a Mitsubishi dealership in college. After that, and while still in college, I worked at Advance Auto Parts & ran their Commercial Sales Department. After graduating college I decided to move to North Carolina & took a job with AAA at one of their Car Car Centers as a Sales Manager. Unfortunately last year I had a death in the family & ended up moving back to New Jersey to be closer to family. Besides ToxicFab I currently work for Kuhl Corporation. While in New Jersey I have taken some EFI courses & I am EFI 101 certified & EFI Advanced certified. I am now slowly working on my 20 hrs or dyno time so I can take my EFI University written exam. I am not stoping after that as I will be taking more courses & learning new software as they become available! I do not consider myself a "tuner" and don't want anyone else on here to think that. All I can say is I am much more comfortable behind a laptop then I used to be, haha. I have so much more to learn & I am constantly learning new stuff everyday.

I think that is a long enough novel for you guys today, haha. Once again I am glad to be a part of the ToxicFab crew & to be a vendor on EvoM. I am looking forward to working with many of you. Keep an eye out for our new ToxicFab website as our current one definitely needs some updating! Also keep an eye out for a ToxicFab Facebook page! We should be releasing some new ToxicFab products over the rest of the year as well. Thanks for checking out my intro thread & I hope everyone has a good Friday & great weekend!!!

B.J. @ ToxicFab

Last edited by B.J.@ToxicFab; Jul 22, 2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 07:32 AM
Account Disabled

Make sure to check out our fresh product line up thread!!

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...ml#post9478294

New products coming soon!!!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

Congrats buddy!

-Bink
Old Jul 22, 2011, 09:14 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by binky
Congrats buddy!

-Bink

Thanks man!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Glad to have ya bj!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers guys. congrats BJ and good luck to both you and collin. Sure you will be able to help out big time and allow the business to grow.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Congrats Bj! What better guy for the job than you!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 10:38 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Collin@ToxicFab
Glad to have ya bj!

Originally Posted by boostedtres
Cheers guys. congrats BJ and good luck to both you and collin. Sure you will be able to help out big time and allow the business to grow.
Thanks man! Thats the plan right now, well see how it works out...

Originally Posted by wshihdnevo
Congrats Bj! What better guy for the job than you!
Appreciate it sir!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 01:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Collin@ToxicFab
Glad to have a bj!
Be careful what you write on EvoM Collin!

Congrats BJ. lmk if you ever need anything from us

Mikey
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:16 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Mikey@Spec-Ops
Be careful what you write on EvoM Collin!

Congrats BJ. lmk if you ever need anything from us

Mikey

Haha!! I still never got the mustache right I ordered right after you joined Spec-Ops...
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Congrats and good luck BJ.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:47 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by IrightI
Congrats and good luck BJ.
Thanks man! Let me know when you want to add some ToxicFab goodies to your engine bay...
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:48 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by B.J.@ToxicFab
I just wanted to post a quick thread saying Hello to all the EvoM Members & Vendors and introduce myself. I have actually been a member on EvoM since 2005 under the screen name 06MREvo. A lot of you have probably seen me post on here or know me from running the Stock Appearing Turbo Times thread for the past couple years. Don't worry, I will continue running that thread, haha. I have enjoyed being a member of EvoM for the past 6 yrs and will continue to do so as a Vendor! I have worked with many current vendors already either purchasing parts from them over the years or using their tuning services...For example, Buschur Racing, Force-Fed Performance, CBRD, STM, ETS, MAP, Spec-Ops Motorsports, etc...

I am excited to join the ToxicFab crew on EvoM, as it is obvious that Collin has already made a name for himself on here. I originally started talking to Collin when I wanted to purchase one of his manifolds over a year ago. Since then I have talked to him everyday with constant updates on products or projects hes working on. In March, I flew out to Texas and attended the TX2K11 event with him and his friend Gonzo. Many of you may known Gonzo from some videos Collin posted, his car is the black evo IX with the Forward Facing 6765 ToxicFab Turbo kit running a 2.3 liter on e85. I drove the car while in Texas & it is a beast! It is currently under a new build. While in Texas I got to watch Collin build and manifold and it is awesome the amount of time & effort he puts into each one. I must say for someone of his age (23 yrs old) his welding & fabrication skills are pretty amazing. He literally eats, sleeps & breathes this stuff.

Since Collin has become a vendor on EvoM, he has been a one man army. Welding & fabricating everything himself. Sales, customer service, PMs, emails, shipping & receiving all himself. And I don't think a lot of his customers/EvoM members realized that. Dude lives off NOS energy drinks (not kidding), haha. Hopefully, with me joining the crew, I will be able to lift a lot of that weight off his shoulders.

My job at ToxicFab will be to let Collin do what he does best and build some bada$$ products for you guys. I will be covering most if not all PMs, processing orders and providing excellant customer service. I will be updating threads with new or current products/projects. Much like everyone else these days, I have a smart phone, so if I am not on the computer I can log onto EvoM via my phone & check PMs any time of day! So any questions in regards to products PLEASE shoot me a PM & I will answer it as quickly as possible! Also, anyone interested in becoming a distributor for ToxicFab products, PM me for details!

A little background info on me. I hold two Bachelors degrees, one in Management & one in Marketing. And I have worked in the automotive industry during and after college. I worked in sales at a Mitsubishi dealership in college. After that, and while still in college, I worked at Advance Auto Parts & ran their Commercial Sales Department. After graduating college I decided to move to North Carolina & took a job with AAA at one of their Car Car Centers as a Sales Manager. Unfortunately last year I had a death in the family & ended up moving back to New Jersey to be closer to family. Besides ToxicFab I currently work for Kuhl Corporation. While in New Jersey I have taken some EFI courses & I am EFI 101 certified & EFI Advanced certified. I am now slowly working on my 20 hrs or dyno time so I can take my EFI University written exam. I am not stoping after that as I will be taking more courses & learning new software as they become available! I do not consider myself a "tuner" and don't want anyone else on here to think that. All I can say is I am much more comfortable behind a laptop then I used to be, haha. I have so much more to learn & I am constantly learning new stuff everyday.

I think that is a long enough novel for you guys today, haha. Once again I am glad to be a part of the ToxicFab crew & to be a vendor on EvoM. I am looking forward to working with many of you. Keep an eye out for our new ToxicFab website as our current one definitely needs some updating! Also keep an eye out for a ToxicFab Facebook page! We should be releasing some new ToxicFab products over the rest of the year as well. Thanks for checking out my intro thread & I hope everyone has a good Friday & great weekend!!!

B.J. @ ToxicFab
Congrats BJ! Wish ya the best brother and thanks for supporting us too.

-Matt
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:51 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Spec-OpsMotorsports
Congrats BJ! Wish ya the best brother and thanks for supporting us too.

-Matt

Thanks Matt! Looking forward to more Spec-Ops built & tuned cars rocking ToxicFab products!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congrats and Good luck!

Quick Reply: New Member of the ToxicFab Crew!!