Notices

FRSport.com | evolutionm.net New Vendor

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2016, 11:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FRSport.com | evolutionm.net New Vendor

Good day all. FRSport.com is proud to be a new vendor and would like to offer our support for the evolutionm community! Serving the aftermarket community for over 14 years, we have grown into becoming a warehouse distributor for many of our industry's leading brands and manufacturers. We are located in Fountain Valley, California and offer retail/wholesale parts sales (M-F 8am-6pm PST) & suspension tuning/service (by appointment only).

Please feel free to check our website for brands/products we offer and message me here to get your forum member discounted pricing. I am able to offer lower pricing via direct discounts and/or coupon codes.

We work closely with BLITZ North America and Tomei USA, along with other leading Japanese and local brands, to supply you with the highest quality performance parts for the Evo platform.

For any questions or parts inquiries, please feel free to PM us and we'll do our best to provide you with the pricing and service you're looking for (because there's more to it than just the "lowest price").

We are looking forward to servicing the Evo M community! Thanks for looking.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
awesome, I have ordered through FRSport in the past, great pricing, quick shipping, good to see you are here for the Evom community
The following users liked this post:
FRSport.com (Sep 30, 2016)
Old Oct 1, 2016, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Yess! I loved frsport when I had my 240. You guys had stuff I couldn't get anywhere else. Can't wait to see what you get for the Evo!
The following users liked this post:
FRSport.com (Oct 4, 2016)