Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Evodave Scam Me

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evodave Scam Me

I trade evodave a set of replica garage hrs fender about a couple of months ago to do intake duct headlight on my car. So i talk him about everything on the phone and email so i sent him my jdm mr headlight with the hid kit. Later i him everything ( headlight, wiring , and hid kit, but no bulbs ) i thought it was the best idea so he can make sense of everything that need to be fix and changed ( i brought my car used and it had some loving in some area ) so everything was kool than 1 month became 2 then 3 then i pm him again no anwser then i called and texted him and he finally pm back saying that he hurt his hand then got real sick so he couldn't work on anything and he would get back on it so i say ok since evodave is god in some parts of the forum for headlight modification and he has a very high feedback so i took his word for it. Then another month pass and another month so i pm him no feedback. so i call him like last time and texted him and couple of day later he calls me and said that i owe him money because the fender were a pain to get on the car and he said that the company that installed it have redo everything on the fender to get it on the car ( i knew they had a little problem and told him about it on the phone and point it out ). so i say ok just come up with a price so i can get my headlight back. So later he tell me that his internet is down that the reason why he hasn't responded to some emails and he would get back to me on the price for the fenders after he talks to the shop and would charged the credit that i gave him on the phone. Off and on we do this intill he just stop picking up his phone and stop responding to everything i do to get in contact with him. Then i get worried that i might have been F***ed because it almost been a year no headlight no phone call back or pm responses back. Then about a month back i get a email saying everything fine and he just move to a new shop and that he going to send me the headlight soon. So i jump with joy that i get want i wanted and get my project car back on the road ( i haven't driven my car since i sent the headlights in ). So a month later i see some post about evodave saying the same thing im writing about so i pm email him first twice and then i pm him. so i pm 11secEVO7 because he wrote a thread about evodave and asking him if evodave is taking care of him and he pm back saying that he has 4 other pm asking if evodave has taken care of him because he owes them some stuff too. So i pm the mod kurt and hopeful everything work out. If anyone want the pm between me and evodave for the past couple of month about just pm me for it ( but i almost as long as this thread with pics ). Wow i really wrote alot i really don't hate evodave i know he run a business by himself but i want answer and my headlight back modify or un modify and i we work something out about the fenders. Also i still have the reciept for the fender and the headlight being sent out by ups if no one believe me.

Thanks for reading and hopeful u know feedback mean nothing even if u have 430 i hope evodave contact me and everything works out
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The best course of action would be to contact a moderator. Try to PM SASD209 with the details.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Grammar is your friend, not your enemy. I had to stop reading 1/4 of the way through.

Should PM a moderator about this to work out a resolution for you.

-E
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

A bunch of angry random words in one huge block of text... Sorry but I wont even try to make sense out of it.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

that sucks this will be closed soon.. hope you get it solved..
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:53 AM
Evolving Member

I read a thread very similar to this a week ago or so.....

Sounds like time for moderator to step in......
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:57 AM

yea i know about my grammar issues trust me i get it alot ( when i get p*** off thing i write get mess up ( angry asian ) and i have pm 1 mod KURT last nite after evodave didn't pm back and put some stuff up for sale . It kind of half the reason why i dont like post because people are always trying to correct my grammar or english. English wasn't my best subject but then again neither was math lol
Old Aug 18, 2008, 09:59 AM
Admin Alumni

Then why don't you give Kurt more than a few hours to look into it? This thread is CLOSED until Staff can investigate.

OK, I'm looking into it. If anybody else other than those that have already PM'd me have an issue, let me know.

SASD209

Last edited by SASD209; Aug 18, 2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Wicked E
Grammar is your friend, not your enemy. I had to stop reading 1/4 of the way through.

Should PM a moderator about this to work out a resolution for you.

-E
yeah, i got a headache after reading the 2nd line.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

I dunno Evodave has been around the community for a long time and I have never heard anything negative about him or his business.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Weird, I see more and more negative posts. It shouln't take that long and it is ok to get angry, put your self in jdm_evo8 shoes. It does suck.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 01:27 PM
Evolving Member

damn dude, your grammar is worse than mine, meng. lol. neways, good luck with your future solution. I doubt someone with a big name on the forum will scam you like this, there should be an explanation. be patient.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow nice action you took there....
Old Aug 22, 2008, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

I bought something from Dave monday and got it yesterday
im sure hes just busy
Old Aug 22, 2008, 03:37 PM

wow