Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Buschur Review

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2013, 10:06 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 813 Likes on 678 Posts
Buschur Review

i'll get right to it:

i had nothing but a pleasant experience with these guys, particularly my contact: Nick Ryan.

i emailed Buschur regarding some used pistons i had acquired. i explained i needed them checked out, new rings, and one wrist pin was missing. i was advised to send them in so they could see which of their pistons they were and a that new set of rings would be $130. sweet. it only cost me $15 to send them in, so why not?

about a week later, i get an email that the pistons had arrived. i received an email from Nick confirming the work i wanted done, so as not to do something i didn't want and charge me for it.

not only did they inspect them for me, they also cleaned them though i told them i could have done that at the shop. not only THAT, but they didn't charge me for the wrist pin set. not only THAT, but it was only $15 to ship back (in my experience, most shops/vendors inflate their shipping).

not only THAT but here's how the work got done:

at 6:15am PST i got an email that they should be done today.
at 7:57am i got an email that they are done and ready to ship back.
at 8:19am i called with my CC info. i was billed and they were shipped today.

i literally can not think of any way this could have gone smoother. they did what they said, when they said, and even did a bit extra that i didn't have to ask for.

i plan to go 2.0L+ one day.. and i think i know whom i will purchase the short block from.

thanks Nick Ryan and Buschur Racing. you have revived my faith in customer service from shops and vendors.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 01:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad I could help. Just let me know if there is anything else you need in the future.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 02:27 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 813 Likes on 678 Posts
Originally Posted by Nick@Buschurs
Glad I could help. Just let me know if there is anything else you need in the future.
Will do. I'm big on customer loyalty. I'll be back. in fact...I'm browsing your site as I type this. LOL
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love buschur parts and customer service, I wish they were closer to ny so I can just take my car to them