Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Launch control and NSL request

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2006, 08:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Launch control and NSL request

I've been trying to add the launch control and NSL to the base map (V390 91 octane with SMART) but haven't had luck. Actually, I'm not really interested in trying to figure it out and risk messing something up anymore.

My question is, can someone add it to the base map for me? Yea, I know I sound lazy, but i'm just worried about screwing it up worse than i did on the install. I don't have a tune just the V390 91 octane SMART map off the website.

Thanks guys!
Old Oct 3, 2006, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

Are you just adding your values to the template or trying to build the LC table. If you try to build it you have to change the logic flow on other tables.

Take screen shots of your tables, then save copies of the maps. Then go into the LC template and add your values in the template. If you screw up you can always go back to the orig map. If you step on the gas and the car dies or just sputters out, the logic flow is off. No big deal. Make sure the pin is in the correct location too.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

Are you just adding your values to the template or trying to build the LC table. If you try to build it you have to change the logic flow on other tables.

Take screen shots of your tables, then save copies of the maps. Then go into the LC template and add your values in the template. If you screw up you can always go back to the orig map. If you step on the gas and the car dies or just sputters out, the logic flow is off. No big deal, you can check it and correct it as needed. Make sure the pin is in the correct location too.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

So I take the base smart map, copy my values into the smart LC template and save that as my new map? That doesn't seem too hard