Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Xede does not always turn on ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2004, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xede does not always turn on ?

About every 8th time I start the car the exede does not turn on. I look and the light is red and the car only boosts 10 lbs. It I turn the car off and then back on it always turns the light to green. But I am wondering if this is normal? Because I do not like having to check to see if the light is on everytime I start the car. But I also do not want to run up against a worthy challenge only to get my doors blown off since the car would not be boosting the 23-24 lbs that I see right now. Thanks Mike
Old Feb 18, 2004, 11:00 PM
Evolved Member

This happened occasionally with my original (non plug-and-play) XEDE but has not happened with my plug-and-play one.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

Re: Xede does not always turn on ?

Originally posted by Bonefish
About every 8th time I start the car the exede does not turn on. I look and the light is red and the car only boosts 10 lbs. It I turn the car off and then back on it always turns the light to green. But I am wondering if this is normal? Because I do not like having to check to see if the light is on everytime I start the car. But I also do not want to run up against a worthy challenge only to get my doors blown off since the car would not be boosting the 23-24 lbs that I see right now. Thanks Mike
It's not normal. PM me with your real name and addy and we'll get the problem solved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
shiv
Old Feb 18, 2004, 11:38 PM
Evolved Member

I had a similar issue and Shiv took care of me.. 500 miles with no problems and burning the streets.
Old Feb 19, 2004, 05:25 AM

Shiv the PM in not working?

I just e-mailed the shop my info, because the PM is not working. By the way the car with the 272/272s is solid. Also I love the "Bling Bling" shift knob. Thanks Mike