Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Gauging Intrest, Az people only

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2005, 12:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gauging Intrest, Az people only

well, after doing some research there really isn't much for Arizona Lancers (non-evo owners). So i've been contiplating on purchasing LancerSpeed.com and starting up something. I know there is AzLancers.net but it appears that not much lurks around on there, plus it's more of a forum, don't get me wrong I like it there but it doesn't strike me where people actually meet and cruise together on the weekends...My goal for LancerSpeed.com is to basically establish a crew,team,club ...something along those lines, guys/gals that hang out on the weekends, wrench on each others rides, hit the tracks, do cruises things like that..not just to deal with cars but to make new friends and establish friendships. I just moved here from Texas along with my fiance and we could use some friends...So i'm curious to see how many people would truely be intrested in making this happen...Simply in your Reply type in...

1. Yes I would be intrested
2. No I wouldn't be intrested

if you also feel like adding a comment, please feel free too...
if you have any questions my aim is Oz Rally Edition

Thanks Guys.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

I think you've gotten the wrong idea of azlancers... We meet up and cruise quite often, but not too much happens over the summer. I think you should give the site a chance, but if not good luck with your site.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by stdreamy
well, after doing some research there really isn't much for Arizona Lancers (non-evo owners). So i've been contiplating on purchasing LancerSpeed.com and starting up something. I know there is AzLancers.net but it appears that not much lurks around on there, plus it's more of a forum, don't get me wrong I like it there but it doesn't strike me where people actually meet and cruise together on the weekends...My goal for LancerSpeed.com is to basically establish a crew,team,club ...something along those lines, guys/gals that hang out on the weekends, wrench on each others rides, hit the tracks, do cruises things like that..not just to deal with cars but to make new friends and establish friendships. I just moved here from Texas along with my fiance and we could use some friends...So i'm curious to see how many people would truely be intrested in making this happen...Simply in your Reply type in...

1. Yes I would be intrested
2. No I wouldn't be intrested

if you also feel like adding a comment, please feel free too...
if you have any questions my aim is Oz Rally Edition

Thanks Guys.
Hey man,

Welcome to AZ!

I am the admin over at AZLancers. What you are describing in the new site you want to build sounds exactly like what AZLancers already is. It's more than just a forum. It's a small group that has become friends. We have meets all the time, hang out, hit the track, etc. There are plans being made for a state-wide meet in September and also a meet in October for Hot Import Nights. There's usually a group of us that head down to the Pavilions on Saturdays if that's something you enjoy too.

Like AJ said, with it being summer and excessively hot outside it's been difficult to get people out to meets, drives and other events. Not to mention that some of the members are also students and were back home with their families during the summer.

I got an IM message from you the other day while I was away. I've added you to my buddy list so next time you are on I will shoot you a message.

Take care,
Doug
naucrx - AZLancers admin
Old Aug 26, 2005, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Yep Asst. admin here lol summers always suck cuz school causes a lot of people to go out of town and kinda hard to do meets with out members but everyones back so it should pick up hang around and youll see whats up
Old Aug 27, 2005, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

i've pretty much crashed the idea, after reading what ya'll have said, sorry if it pissed ya'll off..just didn't figure azlancers was like that because of the lack of posting..but hope all picks up soon, thanks.