Notices

'06 MRs In Stock Blow out Prices

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2006, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I could get an MR over to you guys on the east coast for under $35,000 delivered.

That's below invoice and including delivery!
Old Feb 21, 2006, 04:57 PM
Evolving Member

Wow is this including Tax and title?
Old Feb 22, 2006, 11:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evo_mitch
I could get an MR over to you guys on the east coast for under $35,000 delivered.

That's below invoice and including delivery!

I'm wish it was that easy...problem is i have an 05 Evo8 to trade.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 11:21 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by gaijin
Invoice on the MR is $35,000 something so $500 over kinda sucks compared to that deal.

I work at a dealer here in AZ and just wanted to confirm the deal he is offering is rediculous. You guys better jump on this.
I don't buy it. If theres anything I've learned from bieng a car salesman, its "Never trust a car salesman." Even if he is offering this deal on the web, do you think he will hold his deal when you get into his office? I doubt it. For an 06 MR? Nah. I remember at the dealership I worked at we'd advertise a car for a super low price, below invoice. In fine print it says one available at this price. When the buyers arrive we say" Awww just sold that one" But we do have this other blah blah blah, boom, just made $1000 comission.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Dang, Union mitsu! that is where I bought my car.
I live about 3 miles away from this dealer. It is very tempting. I should trade in my car for it.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 11:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TogueMonster
I don't buy it. If theres anything I've learned from bieng a car salesman, its "Never trust a car salesman." Even if he is offering this deal on the web, do you think he will hold his deal when you get into his office? I doubt it. For an 06 MR? Nah. I remember at the dealership I worked at we'd advertise a car for a super low price, below invoice. In fine print it says one available at this price. When the buyers arrive we say" Awww just sold that one" But we do have this other blah blah blah, boom, just made $1000 comission.
I should walk in there and find out for you.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

PM'ed u!
Old Feb 24, 2006, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mitch Hooked up Mitch

I am going to take some pics of my new WW IX non-SSL and up load this weekend, but wanted to reply to this thread.
I've been working with Mitch on getting me the EVO I wanted and the price I wanted. The deal was, it had to be a WW non-SSL IX with single digits on it...This was a must, SINGLE DIGITS! I did not want something someone else has test driven.
Mitch fould the EVO I was looking for at another dealer and bought it from them to sell to me, at the price I wanted. I've seen some of the prices that have been claimed from other Dealers, no names are necessary. They all have to make some money, there not a non-profit foundation. I gave a price of $32,600.00 out the door and I mean OUT THE DOOR! Mitch came through for me!
Not only did he come through for me, he picked me and my wife up at the Train station (Union Station), coming from San Diego, took us over to the other dealer to pick up the EVO. 5 miles were on this EVO, gave me the keys to drive it back to Union Mitsubishi to do the paper work. Had his guys wash it while we were doing the paper work, with NO HAGGLING involved, $32,600 out the door. They filled up the gas tank and off I went with a smile on my face.
Bottom line, Mitch was a professional and did exactly what he said he would do, too the tee. I can contest, if Mitch gives a price on this site, he stand by his word and I recomend him highly!
I will follow up with some photo's hopefully this weekend. The only funny part with dealing with Mitch for me, is my name is Mitch as well
Old Feb 24, 2006, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by stryderlis
Wow is this including Tax and title?

Tax and title would be on you when you register the car.
Old Feb 24, 2006, 03:41 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by taenaive
I should walk in there and find out for you.

Come on in! Just let me know that you're an EvoM member and that price is yours. $32,899 for an MR (Tax, Tag, Title additional). I have 3 MRs right now and I'm trying to raise my allocation so I'm moving as many as I can, thus the great offer! I only post these prices after I'v run them past the GM. The offer is good thru the end of the month, but I may extend depending on availability. If I have them on the floor; they are available at that price!
Old Feb 24, 2006, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by mdsevo06
I am going to take some pics of my new WW IX non-SSL and up load this weekend, but wanted to reply to this thread.
I've been working with Mitch on getting me the EVO I wanted and the price I wanted. The deal was, it had to be a WW non-SSL IX with single digits on it...This was a must, SINGLE DIGITS! I did not want something someone else has test driven.
Mitch fould the EVO I was looking for at another dealer and bought it from them to sell to me, at the price I wanted. I've seen some of the prices that have been claimed from other Dealers, no names are necessary. They all have to make some money, there not a non-profit foundation. I gave a price of $32,600.00 out the door and I mean OUT THE DOOR! Mitch came through for me!
Not only did he come through for me, he picked me and my wife up at the Train station (Union Station), coming from San Diego, took us over to the other dealer to pick up the EVO. 5 miles were on this EVO, gave me the keys to drive it back to Union Mitsubishi to do the paper work. Had his guys wash it while we were doing the paper work, with NO HAGGLING involved, $32,600 out the door. They filled up the gas tank and off I went with a smile on my face.
Bottom line, Mitch was a professional and did exactly what he said he would do, too the tee. I can contest, if Mitch gives a price on this site, he stand by his word and I recomend him highly!
I will follow up with some photo's hopefully this weekend. The only funny part with dealing with Mitch for me, is my name is Mitch as well

Thanks Mitch for your feedback.
I'm glad your buying experience was a great one!

Congratulations on your BRAND NEW EVO and I can't wait to see the pics you took.
Old Feb 24, 2006, 04:02 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for mitch being the best salesman ive delt with, cant wait for the next couple of weeks to pass
Old Feb 24, 2006, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

Heh! So what'll you give me in trade for an 04 Pheonix Red Ralliart w/ 14,7xxmiles on it plus whatever mileage from St. Louis, MO to you (guess I better get the oil change first lol) in trade? Maybe it'd be cheaper to freight it w gas prices this high and the way mileage depreciates a car! Don't worry about it, I'm waiting for the big X to trade in but that's a hell of a good deal on a MR!
Old Feb 26, 2006, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by amg_dragon
I'm waiting for the big X to trade in but that's a hell of a good deal on a MR!

Can't wait for the BIG X it's gonna be sweet

Mitsubishi Corprate says the concept is merely "a design study and not the final model" But it's looking great so far.
Attached Thumbnails '06 MRs In Stock Blow out Prices-evox.jpg  
Old Feb 27, 2006, 06:45 PM

Man, California is still the most progressive state around. Where else can you find these
deals? I hope to upgrade from my 03 Evo to an 06 this year and would certainly fly out
and drive back (hey, make a trip of it) if these deals still exist later this year.

Quick Reply: '06 MRs In Stock Blow out Prices