Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Sema!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2009, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sema!

i found out today that the exhibitors in SEMA ask local vegas people to use their cars for the product they have and at the end let them keep it. such as rims. i live in vegas and i'm very interested. can anyone hook me up or know any way for me to contact any of these people? thank you
Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats not necessarily true. Sometimes it does happen, I was offered last year to get graphics for Whiteline but I ended up moving to Reno. The only part Im missing is the rear sway (not anymore) and they said they would take care of that for me and I could keep it after. But it does take a lot, I spoke to a whiteline rep AT the track that was into my car. Its almost like asking someone for a sponsorship, and alot of the cars you see in booths are sponsored cars. You would get really lucky if you found a way to get your car into SEMA to be honest, and its going to take alot of legwork/phone calls on your part I guarantee. Then after that, getting them to give you parts is like winning the lottery, its probably not gonna happen.