Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

San Jose / Milpitas Maintenance Shop?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2016, 07:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
San Jose / Milpitas Maintenance Shop?

Now that it seems that capitol and stevens creek's service area is out of business (or at least when I went there today, there is no signs of a service desk http://imgur.com/e8lSrIf).

Is there some place close to north san jose / milpitas that you can get regular maintenance? I was planning on using FFTEC for some of the bigger stuff, but I don't really fancy driving out to Hayward to get an oil change...

And since I am in an apartment, doing it myself is kind of hard...
Old Aug 13, 2016, 07:45 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 704 Likes on 592 Posts
i just picked up power steering fluid from Steven's creek. Unless they closed down within the last 2 weeks they are still servicing stuff, or at least the parts desk is open.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 07:52 PM

That is super weird, I went today at 4 PM, and yeah, empty. I tried to call them all of last week too, today I just went and check it out.

When I tried to call, it went to the Subaru place beside them, and said yeah they are not too sure and if they don't pick up it goes to them...

Did I just get to the wrong address? Look at that pic I had up there, like the parts and service area was empty. Maybe they are renovating or something??

Also, the dealership area has no one in it, like just open doors, with that one 14 evo x and some other thing sitting in it. the cubical were in a mess...

Tried to talk to people and ask about anything and they either said not working there or don't know. Asking about Sal didn't do anything too...

Last edited by TheHolyLancer; Aug 13, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by TheHolyLancer
Now that it seems that capitol and stevens creek's service area is out of business (or at least when I went there today, there is no signs of a service desk http://imgur.com/e8lSrIf).

Is there some place close to north san jose / milpitas that you can get regular maintenance? I was planning on using FFTEC for some of the bigger stuff, but I don't really fancy driving out to Hayward to get an oil change...

And since I am in an apartment, doing it myself is kind of hard...
Yeah I was just selling a car on Capitol last week and noticed that the entire Mitsubishi dealership vanished! That's too bad about Sal, I think he was the nice service guy at SC that would give us an evom discount on parts, right?

Driving to FFTEC for an oil change definitely wouldn't be fun. I'm curious as well and will update your thread here if I find anything during my search.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Matz
Yeah I was just selling a car on Capitol last week and noticed that the entire Mitsubishi dealership vanished! That's too bad about Sal, I think he was the nice service guy at SC that would give us an evom discount on parts, right?

Driving to FFTEC for an oil change definitely wouldn't be fun. I'm curious as well and will update your thread here if I find anything during my search.

Actually, I am getting mails / ads about Capitol being moved over to Steven's Creek again, maybe when I went there they were just renovating. Who knows, maybe check them out? Got the oil change done at a mobile car care place at work, and it seems to work but anything major will likely go over to FFTEC or somewhere else.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 11:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by TheHolyLancer
Actually, I am getting mails / ads about Capitol being moved over to Steven's Creek again, maybe when I went there they were just renovating. Who knows, maybe check them out? Got the oil change done at a mobile car care place at work, and it seems to work but anything major will likely go over to FFTEC or somewhere else.
Sounds good. I'll check them out when I need to pick up OEM parts.