Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Nor-Cal Evos

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 05:21 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Nor-Cal Evos

Anyone here in NORCAL? im in he Bay Area would love to start a NorCal Evo Group. we could do local meets drives and help each other out with projects and what not. Let me know what you think and i can start coming up with something or if their is already a group let me know!
Old Jul 16, 2019, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 121 Likes on 105 Posts
Yea there is a group on facebook. Look for Bay Area Evo Owners. I cohost a meet with my fellow evo owners every month in San Leandro. There is a meet this Saturday if you want to come by and hang out.
The following users liked this post:
kwag415 (Jul 16, 2019)
Old Jul 17, 2019, 03:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
I'm in the bay area as well, not on Facebook though. Guess that's where all the cool kids are at.
kwag415 (Jul 17, 2019)
Old Jul 17, 2019, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by deylag
Yea there is a group on facebook. Look for Bay Area Evo Owners. I cohost a meet with my fellow evo owners every month in San Leandro. There is a meet this Saturday if you want to come by and hang out.
Originally Posted by Fox_IX
I'm in the bay area as well, not on Facebook though. Guess that's where all the cool kids are at.
I just never seen anything and i did some searching but i didn't try BayArea! thats awesome ill check it out right now and may see you guys out there! allthough im currently working on getting my (new to me previously my cousins) EVO8 back together after some one started the clutch job and never finished.... about 8 years ago.... and its my first clutch job heh. so i doubt i would make it in the evo. but im glad to hear their is somthing i was starting to get worried lol
Old Jul 18, 2019, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 121 Likes on 105 Posts
Originally Posted by kwag415
I just never seen anything and i did some searching but i didn't try BayArea! thats awesome ill check it out right now and may see you guys out there! allthough im currently working on getting my (new to me previously my cousins) EVO8 back together after some one started the clutch job and never finished.... about 8 years ago.... and its my first clutch job heh. so i doubt i would make it in the evo. but im glad to hear their is somthing i was starting to get worried lol
If you need help reinstalling the clutch then I can help guide you through the process.
kwag415 (Jul 18, 2019)
Old Jul 18, 2019, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by deylag
If you need help reinstalling the clutch then I can help guide you through the process.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pr...2003-evo8.html

thats where I am so far.