Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Rolled my 03 EVO, looking to buy an 04 EVO

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2004, 01:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rolled my 03 EVO, looking to buy an 04 EVO

Hey guys, I rolled my EVO about a week ago and it is totalled. I would love to buy another EVO, especially the MR, but I don't think I can wait that long. If I can get a good deal on an 04 with the leather Recaros, I think I will not regret not waiting for the MR. I would love for some info on how low I can push the price on the 04s. I paid $1000 over MSRP for my 03 since I got it within the first 4 weeks the car was for sale stateside. I would love to recover that on this purchase. I guess the MSRP on the 04 with leather is $33K+, how low have some of you pushed this price? On the website, they say front leather Recaros, but I am assuming the rears are leather also, but are not mentioned since they are not Recaros. Otherwise, that would be just weird. Also, I guess only the 04 RS models have the front LSD? I would appreciate any input. Thanks
Old Jul 10, 2004, 01:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill get you into exactly what u what i promise...APEX SILVER, SUN, SOUND, LEATHER PACKAGE IN MY SHOWROOM, about 4 miles on it only, the rears are leather recaro too with headrests, and the armrest and the door inserts all leather...gimme a call

Mike Kim (626) 964 5111 Puente Hills mitsu