Notices
WORKS - California WORKS is a tuning shop that specializes in the Lancer Evolution. They in-house design performance products for the Evo, so if you have a request come on in and let them know! [Visit Site]

10.5 Housing question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2005, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10.5 Housing question

I saw that you guys have the 10.5 housing on your site For Sale. I was wondering if you also had all the necessary hardware needed to upgrade from a 9.8 housing (studs and all new gaskets)? I plan on upgrading soon and it will be much easier to buy everything from one place rather than hunting all the necessary parts down. Thanks in advance.

-Leonard
Old Nov 6, 2005, 06:21 PM
Account Disabled

Yes, we keep the gaskets and studs in stock if you'd like them as well.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 07:52 AM
Evolving Member

Id like to order the 10.5 housing and all the necessary hardware to upgrade from my 9.8 housing. Only trick is that Im in the military and am currently deployed overseas. The time difference is 10 hours ahead of where you are at and I dont think I will be able to call you to place the order.

Is there a way where I could order it off of your website some how? Or maybe you could PM me a price of everything shipped to 71112 and I could paypal you the money. Thanks again.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Works is in North Cali.
Old Nov 15, 2005, 02:14 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by use2vtec
Id like to order the 10.5 housing and all the necessary hardware to upgrade from my 9.8 housing. Only trick is that Im in the military and am currently deployed overseas. The time difference is 10 hours ahead of where you are at and I dont think I will be able to call you to place the order.

Is there a way where I could order it off of your website some how? Or maybe you could PM me a price of everything shipped to 71112 and I could paypal you the money. Thanks again.
By request, we've added the option to purchase the studs and gaskets associated with the housing. Feel free to order 24 hours a day: http://www.worksevo.com/store/produc...roducts_id=219

Old Nov 16, 2005, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

Order just placed. Thanks Jamie for updating the site.