Notices
WORKS - California WORKS is a tuning shop that specializes in the Lancer Evolution. They in-house design performance products for the Evo, so if you have a request come on in and let them know! [Visit Site]

91 flash & exhale installed!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2003, 08:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
91 flash & exhale installed!

visited Works shop yesterday and had the 91 brain flash and exhale installed and all i can say is WOW . didn't think it would be that much of a difference in performance but i was wrong. its a totally different monster, a bigger and badder monster. and the exhaust note of the exhale is music to my ears. just as quiet as stock but get on it and the low rumble turns into a fire breathing dragon ! acceleration is much smoother and linear especially when the turbo kicks in. hold on to your cajones cause it just keeps going past 5,000 rpms (no power drop).

this is how evo's should have came out of the factory but thats cool. it's better this way. it's more exciting when you find ways to make your car better and faster than the rest. Works has helped me accomplish this with their expertise and products! thank you, meghan and john, for staying after hours to do the install. i'll be back when the downpipe and catback exhaust are released.
Old Sep 6, 2003, 09:15 AM
Evolving Member

I can only imagine. mmmmmmmm the power of turbo.
Old Sep 6, 2003, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Welcome to the Club!

Wilson
Old Sep 6, 2003, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Yet another happy Works customer!

Congrats, and nice write-up!! Hopefully people will start to realize how much better their Evo's can really be with just a few simple, yet well engineered, mods from Works!

Great performance without affecting drivability and reliability!

Like you, the rest of the Works customers are also excited as the upcoming release of new products means more hp/tq just around the corner!

N10S