Notices
ECU Flash

obd2 readiness please help!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2014, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
obd2 readiness please help!

Ok so I have been getting extensions for emmisions for 3 months now and I have been trying to take care of it by reading threads but none seem to help. My tuner has been really busy and hasnt been able to help me hands on but he did lend me his tactrix cable which is a life saver. But I believe he put the force pass patch in through the periphery bits but every time I go to emmisions they tell me its not ready drive it for a week and come back blah blah blah. When I plug the scan tool all of them are ok except o2 sensor monitor also egr and or vvt system monitor flips back and forth from ok to inc. Im running a test pipe but have a defouler in the o2 sensor.
Also I tried some things and I went ahead and changed the periphery bits back to the way they were stock which only took one change in a value. But when I put my original stock rom back in evap and egr wouldnt get ready but when I switch back to my tuned v7 rom they are all ready from the get go besides o2

Im sorry for the mess of a post but I need help please. Im looking for someone to look at my rom for me to tell me whats wrong with it thank you in advance