Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Stock J-Pipe Coupler Size ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2009, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stock J-Pipe Coupler Size ?

So long story short ended up blowing a hole in the coupler I have with my buschur licp. Im looking for a new coupler found a site and I want to make sure I have the right size. I believe its 1.75x 2.5in. Mines still on the car and I dd it so I need a new one asap.

As to what happened I was doing a pull I was probably in 4th around 5grand WOT and heard a pop. I knew what it was instantly a popped ic pipe but it hasnt happened it a while. After re-tightening what I thought was it. I went to pull off and the car was still was still bogging. So pull I over re-inspect the pipes and feel the coupler on the j-pipe and she's blown wide open.

Im not sure why it would do that. Its a new coupler pretty much from Buschur. It wasnt stressed at all fitment on the pipe was fine. Im hoping my ebay frount mount is an obstruction some how. Its the only thing I can think of and a new frount mount is on the way anyhow its been long enough.
Old Feb 16, 2009, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your welcome.