Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

my radio turns of while driving then i turn of my car to restarted but it wont start

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2015, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my radio turns of while driving then i turn of my car to restarted but it wont start

I was driving 08evox and out of nowhere my radio and all the lights i side just shut off besides the car, it was still running normal, well then i stoped and turned the car off to restarted But then it didnt want to turn back on and the ignition didnt want to turn unless i took the key out of the key fob and put it in the ignition, then it will turn and everything will turn on but the car wouldn't, i tryed jump starting it and still nothing, i tryed push starting it and still nothing, finally after 1 hour it finally started and drove fine, a week later it dod it again do i waited an hour again and it started just fine once again, its done it 3 more times sense that last one, i dont know whats wrong with it, is there anyone that can help me out and tell me what can be the problem or whats wrong with it? Thank you i would appreciated

Last edited by xevo08; Mar 15, 2015 at 07:17 PM.