Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

Looking to borrow a EvoScan 1.3U Universal USB Datalogging and Reflashing Cable

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2016, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking to borrow a EvoScan 1.3U Universal USB Datalogging and Reflashing Cable

Hello,

I'm grant and I'm new here and I wanted to ask if anyone had a EvoScan 1.3U Universal USB Datalogging and Reflashing Cable I could borrow.

I just need to re-enable my rear o2 sensor in my ecu, and make some minor tuning adjustments so I can go do my emissions.

I purchased the car in the summer and haven't had a chance to even drive her really because of emission and work. I finally have some time to pay my beautiful car the attention it deserves.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help out and let me borrow their cable, or I have to pipe up the money and wait to drive my car some more...

My number is 702-985-5378 feel free to pm me or just hit me up.

P.S. Ill do an introduction in a bit. Work comes first. Just need the cable or I'm going to overnight one.

Please and Thank you, and Happy Holidays. yes I'm laying it on thick. I want to drive my damn car haha...

Cheers.

Thanks,
Grant Zukel