Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

New Forum: The Loft. Read me, please

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2014, 06:41 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
New Forum: The Loft. Read me, please

Hey everyone!

I wanted to try something new, and open a different kind of forum on evolutionm.net. I feel we've excelled at providing technical information, having comprehensive vendor and private marketplaces, and good regional forums.

We've been trying to tweak things around here to be more community friendly and hope to get the new and old users more involved. One place I feel can use a good kick in the pants is general "car talk" and having a landing pad for guys and gals to talk about the automotive industry and this hobby we share.

We're going to be a little more relaxed on the rules. Debating is ok, just please avoid personal attacks. While no members engaged in street racing videos will be allowed, talking about something that happened on the street won't give you infraction points in this section. I've also added a thread about Russian driving, since I see a lot out in cyberspace these days due to them having dash cams.

Expect lightheartedness, humor, and expect to equip a thicker skin at times.

Thanks for your continued support of Evom, and happy posting!

Last edited by Noize; Feb 10, 2014 at 06:45 AM.