Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

EVO's in Northern Virginia area

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2014, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ccevo is still active and looking for active members. They usually meet at regular meets like the cars and coffee and cars shows. A couple of them are in this forum and on Facebook....
Old Oct 17, 2014, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by DarkTemplar
Ccevo is still active and looking for active members. They usually meet at regular meets like the cars and coffee and cars shows. A couple of them are in this forum and on Facebook....
not a fb user....... any other means of getting in contact with them?
Old Oct 17, 2014, 07:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So, I have heard about CCEVO, they told me over on the other EVO forums I had to get over 50 posts before I could join their group or something. I dunno what the policy is on this forum. However, I am up for getting a mini-meet going in the area. I have been trying to get out to Frederick, MD to do the Cars and Coffee thing but it has rained every single Saturday morning and the last thing I want to do is stand around in the rain.

So, with that being said who's up for meeting up?
When's a good day of the week or weekend (Hopefully not the *** crack of dawn)?
Old Oct 17, 2014, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Built2Fast
So, I have heard about CCEVO, they told me over on the other EVO forums I had to get over 50 posts before I could join their group or something. I dunno what the policy is on this forum. However, I am up for getting a mini-meet going in the area. I have been trying to get out to Frederick, MD to do the Cars and Coffee thing but it has rained every single Saturday morning and the last thing I want to do is stand around in the rain.

i got in contact with ccevo. They are currently active. I was told a few members are going to Moore bbq this saturday and going to cars n coffee this sunday.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 06:18 PM

Sorry for the delay guys...it's been a busy day. But just like DarkTemplar stated we are a very active group (and continually strive to be). I am the President of CCEVO currently, and yes we are doing the Moore Automotive BBQ this year. A few of us go to Katie's cars and coffee, and sometimes other ones like Hunt Valley for all you western MD people and a couple others.

We are one FB, and we have a website that we are currently still developing and working with our Tech to see what all to include on it and how powerful it can be as to doing a blog for updates, community and such. We also have a fan page on Facebook, but you would need to do the FB thing to see that as well.

http://ccevo.com/

FAN PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capit...51393171581366
Old Oct 18, 2014, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by smoothy
Sorry for the delay guys...it's been a busy day. But just like DarkTemplar stated we are a very active group (and continually strive to be). I am the President of CCEVO currently, and yes we are doing the Moore Automotive BBQ this year. A few of us go to Katie's cars and coffee, and sometimes other ones like Hunt Valley for all you western MD people and a couple others.

We are one FB, and we have a website that we are currently still developing and working with our Tech to see what all to include on it and how powerful it can be as to doing a blog for updates, community and such. We also have a fan page on Facebook, but you would need to do the FB thing to see that as well.

http://ccevo.com/

FAN PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capit...51393171581366
And Instagram #cc_evo sorry I started posting some of my evo pics with some awesome ccevo people. Lol.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 02:55 PM

Thank you, sir!
Old Oct 18, 2014, 03:35 PM

2012evoxgsr, yo man lets meet up and goto the CarsnCoffee sunday.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by 14PBPevoxgsr
2012evoxgsr, yo man lets meet up and goto the CarsnCoffee sunday.
yea, imma try to make it...... i'll let you know
Old Oct 19, 2014, 08:09 AM

Did you guys end up going? Which one did you end up going to?
Old Oct 20, 2014, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by smoothy
Did you guys end up going? Which one did you end up going to?
we went to the cars n coffee in fairfax on Sunday. Came a bit late (3 EVO members left right when we were pulling in). But, got to me about 5 EVO owners
Old Oct 20, 2014, 01:32 PM

Yea we ended up getting there right when the other evo's were rolling out
Old Oct 22, 2014, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Built2Fast

Oh, and as far as the 50 post thing goes...that's not true. An admin just needs to meet up with you and then you are brought in via that Admin. Forgot to say that on my last post.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 02:32 PM

Cool. At least you got to meet a few!
Old Oct 26, 2014, 11:50 AM

Sup fellas.

I have been in charge of a fundraiser meet for a car girl in Culpeper who has Live Cancer. I have set it all up for Sunday, november 2nd at Culpeper Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot from 3-9 pm. Roll through for a good cause. Moore donated 20% off tuning for the raffle. Only costs $5 for 5 tickets. Well worth that!

Come say whats up!!

Quick Reply: EVO's in Northern Virginia area