Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

EVO's in Northern Virginia area

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2014, 07:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, I will be at HyperFest doing the HyperDrive as well. If you register with CCEVO then you will get to park with us and get a discount for the entry. HyperDrive was a BLAST last year...my wife loved it just as much as I did. And, you can't beat the price. $50 to drive on the track for 30 minutes, they provide instruction, instructor, and helmet. You have to go to NASA's website to register for HyperDrive though, after you register for HyperFest
Old May 6, 2014, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO VIII up in Arlington! Good to see there are others around, only catch glimpses of other EVOs out and about.
Old May 6, 2014, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by smoothy
Yes, I will be at HyperFest doing the HyperDrive as well. If you register with CCEVO then you will get to park with us and get a discount for the entry. HyperDrive was a BLAST last year...my wife loved it just as much as I did. And, you can't beat the price. $50 to drive on the track for 30 minutes, they provide instruction, instructor, and helmet. You have to go to NASA's website to register for HyperDrive though, after you register for HyperFest
Awesome buddy! Yep. Got my ticket with the discount lol. Unfortunately, I won't be doing HyperDrive this year either but hopefully next time.
Old May 8, 2014, 06:45 AM

That's cool to see another 8 around as well 06GTi. DarkTemplar, we will see you there, hopefully before. But you definitely need to do HyperDrive whenever you can. It's a blast
Old May 8, 2014, 07:36 AM

Wht X GSR live in South Riding

I mainly drive around Centreville, FFX, Annandale, Tysons area although i live in Loudoun County. I've met couple Evo friends around but not sure if they are on here
Old May 10, 2014, 04:30 AM

Im around NoVA, but hardly in the evo. That thing is a garage queen.
Old May 12, 2014, 09:16 AM

There's a couple of weekly meets on monday at the Springfielfd, VA area. Then there's Cars And Coffee areas throughout NoVA. I'm not always driving around anymore but there is a community of Evos (CCEVO and DCEVO) on facebook that usually updates local evos to meet every so often. I know alot of evos are planning to show up at HyperFest June 7th. You're welcome to join us there and meet more evos (8,9,10s).

Here's a link of the locations were evos usually show up https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mi...-va-dc-md.html
Old May 12, 2014, 10:49 AM

Thanks for the link!
Old May 15, 2014, 05:43 AM

No problem! a fellow CCEVO member compiled it up some time ago
Old Jun 4, 2014, 01:20 PM

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I haven't been about to meet many Evo owner since I've purchased mine. I will be at Hyperfest this weekend if anyone wants to say hi. I'll be in an apex silver 8. Possibly on volk se37's possibly stock wheels so keep an eye out for me. Where is everyone from the ccevo club parking? Would like to get to meet some of you all for sure.
-Ben
Old Jun 6, 2014, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Captain JDM
Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I haven't been about to meet many Evo owner since I've purchased mine. I will be at Hyperfest this weekend if anyone wants to say hi. I'll be in an apex silver 8. Possibly on volk se37's possibly stock wheels so keep an eye out for me. Where is everyone from the ccevo club parking? Would like to get to meet some of you all for sure.
-Ben
Welcome fellow Evo Owner. I'm not sure exactly where we (ccevo) will be parking but I know it will be "VIP Asphalt" parking lol. We will be rolling out quite early to meet with other evos on the way there. Looking forward to meeting you and more evo owners there.
Old Jun 7, 2014, 06:49 PM

Had a great time at Hyperfest today. We ended up being put at the same spot that we were at last year. We were at the "sweet spot" right at the bottom of the hill in the faster curve at the bottom of the main (shenandoah) race track next to the bleachers. Did you see us there Ben?
Old Jun 25, 2014, 08:00 AM

Hey guy, I'm in gainesville now. Just moved from ft hood and I'm looking for other evo and still owners around town. Was thinking to start an AWD nova fb page and we could have our own AWD meets. Let me know if yall are interested, if we get enough may be we'll have our own cars and coffee too!
Old Jun 25, 2014, 11:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Relic006,
really no need to do that. Most of the Evo owners in the NOVA/DC/MD area are on Capital City Evolution (CCEVO)'s FB page. It's a private page so you'll have to get an approval request to view and post.

There's usually CCEVO members at any and every meet around. Think last member count was up to 209 members.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 06:38 AM

Thank you, Hai. Yeah, most of us are on CCEVO which isn't just evos anymore. It's an all cars club now. We are at about 210 members, some are a lot more active than others, but you work with what you have.
If you are in the Gainesville area, look up Jordan (aka jordanwince). He lives there and he has a very nice red Evo that I believe is pushing 500+whp now.
CCEVO hits up Katie's cars and coffee most weekends. It's a good bet that someone from CCEVO will be there, maybe not 10+ cars, but at least one or two. Katie's is the one in Great Falls area mixed in with all the million dollar+ homes off of Rt 7.

Quick Reply: EVO's in Northern Virginia area