Notices
North Texas Evo Club (NTEC) For discussions in and around North Texas

Accessport manager unable to connect..

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2013, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accessport manager unable to connect..

Hey ya!!! Been a few but I figured work wont stop getting crazy so here I am. Was trying to fix my AP as I tried to run some tests and i got some errors so I was going to run an update on it and when I launch the Accessport manager I get an error saying that the Accessport Manager was unable to contact the update server and is now working in offline mode. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app to no avail. I ensured that the AP driver was installed, but still no go. Anyone seen this before or know a fix? Thanks in advance! Looking forward to getting some time to meet back up with the crew. Hope everyone is doing well.

Ricky
Old Nov 13, 2013, 06:34 PM

Alright, I got the Manager to work, now I just need to get the AP itself to sync back up with my car... May take it down to Cobb this weekend.
Old Nov 14, 2013, 05:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Unfortunately, you may need to swing by Cobb. There's been some issues with this latest update causing the AP to no longer recognize itself as being married to your car.
Old Dec 28, 2013, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by spooln3
Hey ya!!! Been a few but I figured work wont stop getting crazy so here I am. Was trying to fix my AP as I tried to run some tests and i got some errors so I was going to run an update on it and when I launch the Accessport manager I get an error saying that the Accessport Manager was unable to contact the update server and is now working in offline mode. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app to no avail. I ensured that the AP driver was installed, but still no go. Anyone seen this before or know a fix? Thanks in advance! Looking forward to getting some time to meet back up with the crew. Hope everyone is doing well.

Ricky
Hey!! Im having the same issue you were having with the contacting update erver BS... how did you fix?
Old Dec 29, 2013, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Cobb's website was down for a few hours yesterday afternoon.