Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.

Feeler: WTT: 09+ Ralliart Magnaflow Cat-back

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2013, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler: WTT: 09+ Ralliart Magnaflow Cat-back

Hey everyone whats up? My car had some stuff on it when I purchased it and I'm not exactly sure that I want them. One of the items is a Magnaflow cat-back system. It sounds really nice, it is nice and subtle (it even looks OEM). Nothing too loud or too quite. I like the sound of it but my urge to make the vehicle "mine" is making me want to get rid of the exhaust. That and the fact that I don't like doing things subtly haha. I always really like the Ultimate-Racing Cat-back and the tone that it has. If anyone is interested in trading let me know what you have. I'm open to different options. If I decide to not trade it I'll probably buy an UR cat-back sometime next year and selling the Magnaflow.

I have no idea how many miles are on the exhaust. My car has 18k on it but I can't imagine the owner installed the exhaust that soon after purchasing the vehicle.

Here is the only pics I have so far. If I need to post up pics with my name card and all of that crap I will, I'm not sure if it is necessary for a feeler thread or not.

This pic is old and I have since fixed the flaps and removed all of the stupid dealer crap.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anybody?