Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

rrm body kit for o4 RA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2005, 09:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rrm body kit for o4 RA

i was just looking at there body kit and it the one from ebay that i love my ? is does it have side skirts and how much is the whole kit i hope this is not a repost if it is im sry bu ti thought i would ask on here before i send them a email thanks guys
jay
Old Jan 25, 2005, 09:44 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
They just have the front/rear bumper. to my knowledge, Import Trenz (they make the kit RRM sells) hasn't made sideskirts.
Old Jan 26, 2005, 12:53 AM
Evolving Member

that kit import trenz makes the car look so ****ty , no offense just my 2cents. so don't get mad from my opinion. cause everyone has there own. good luck with it
Old Jan 26, 2005, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

I'd be happy w/ a front lip, rear lip and some side skirts....I have no need to change my bumper. Now, if the evo bumper from Accolades was made properly (you shouldn't have to remove rebound bars for a kit) then I'd consider that. But its not....so I won't...hehe
Old Jan 26, 2005, 08:54 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Daddymac
I'd be happy w/ a front lip, rear lip and some side skirts....I have no need to change my bumper. Now, if the evo bumper from Accolades was made properly (you shouldn't have to remove rebound bars for a kit) then I'd consider that. But its not....so I won't...hehe
I agree Daddymac...I'd be happy with lips for front adn rear too. I sure wish someone would come up with that kinda kit.
Old Jan 26, 2005, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

Road Race does make the side skirts for the kit as well...

the whole kit(front/back bumpers and side skirts) is $799.. I do believe this is before shipping...
Old Jan 26, 2005, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Daddymac
Dude, that is my exact opion too. Somebody needs to stop making these ridiculous "boy racer" kits and make something more serious.
Old Jan 26, 2005, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

yeah most of these kits are just too bulky looking.. i am going to get the evo5 front end (evospeed kit from accolade) grafted onto the 04.. i think with the 5" driving lights itll be sweet... then maybe the evo8 sides and rear bumper
Old Jan 26, 2005, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by reTro
Dude, that is my exact opion too. Somebody needs to stop making these ridiculous "boy racer" kits and make something more serious.
They are all boy racer kits IMO
Old Jan 27, 2005, 12:52 AM
Evolving Member

yeh they should just make a front lip kit..id be happy with a simple front lip, sideskirts and bumper.
Old Jan 27, 2005, 12:57 AM
Evolving Member

omfg then they should make, like, uh, like drift kit for it! i mean, i drift all the time, i can't believe how useful this e-brake is! then it would be japanese domestic market tyte, yo!

sorry, but in hindsight, if i still had my lancer it would be bone stock exterior (except for maybe a grill) and a built engine. ANYTHING ELSE is pretty much ricey. there's just no good way to dress up the vehicle. i always thought a tastefully lowered stock lancer looked hot
Old Jan 27, 2005, 03:26 PM

anything lowered is hot..just not too extreme that u have sparks flying out from under your car when you pull onto your driveway...1-2 inches max?
Old Jan 27, 2005, 03:36 PM

its only ricey if it has no effect on the performance of the vehicle. most body kits are supposed to be aerodynamic and lighter than the stock one. but i think that when the ra is lowered with a decent wheel it is beautiful.
Old Jan 27, 2005, 03:48 PM
Evolving Member

I would be happy with just about any kit made from the same material as the OEM bumpers and side skirts. I am sick of Fiberglass and fiberglass/plastic mix bodykits that crack and break. Also, every kit I see has Huge holes. I know this is for the front mount intercooler, but I don't have a front mount intercooler. I need some great looking kits that support the few that just want to improve looks with a side helping of performance that doesn't break the bank. I plan on getting an Evo someday, this Lancer OZ is just to get me by until then.
Thanks, Jay
Old Jan 27, 2005, 04:15 PM
Account Disabled

Guys please Road Race does not make this kit.. Accolade carries a better looking version, Ings Sports.. if it needs any changes to the look let us know.