Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2005, 10:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Arithmetic
all this comming from a guy who has neons, and a cf fuse box listed as one of his mods, .

Chill man, opinions are fine... but hating opinions (ive notice you hate alot in his threads) need to be kept to one self.

His car looks good, it's not kissing ***... it showing one respect for the time and effort put into his ride.
Ahhh yes, but those mobs are for nothing but looks and can't be confused for anything but that. If I see a black hood on a car I think of one of two things: it's either a carbon fiber hood or it's a junk yard hood that hasn't been painted yet. You are lying if you say that one of those two isn't the first thing that pops in your head. My thing is, if you want your hood black why spend the money on painting? Why not save up some more cash and get a cf hood? That way you kill two birds with one stone; you get a black hood like you want plus it will be lighter to help with performance.

And no I'm not hating, that would mean I was jealous and I want what he has. I'm just giving my opinion. If you look at that post I made I gave my opinion on each mod he showed pictures of, sorry if you guys can't take the bad with the good.

Last edited by bigdoggy_dog; May 15, 2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old May 15, 2005, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

my bad man... im sorry my ride is not as hot as yours..i apologize.. i chose racing seats over a cf hood.. get the point now? i dint pay for the hood to get painted.the insurance did..lolhmm..and yeah..im doina a custom paint job very soon..black and silver..thast why my hood ish like that..lol i hope thats explains it bro.. no hard feelings.. i accept every coment u made.. but foreal bro..no diss.. u have neons??!?! just asked.
Originally Posted by bigdoggy_dog
Ahhh yes, but those mobs are for nothing but looks and can't be confused for anything but that. If I see a black hood on a car I think of one of two things: it's either a carbon fiber hood or it's a junk yard hood that hasn't been painted yet. You are lying if you say that one of those two isn't the first thing that pops in your head. My thing is, if you want your hood black why spend the money on painting? Why not save up some more cash and get a cf hood? That way you kill two birds with one stone; you get a black hood like you want plus it will be lighter to help with performance.

And no I'm not hating, that would mean I was jealous and I want what he has. I'm just giving my opinion. If you look at that post I made I gave my opinion on each mod he showed pictures of, sorry if you guys can't take the bad with the good.
Old May 15, 2005, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xtianLANCER04
my bad man... im sorry my ride is not as hot as yours..i apologize.. i chose racing seats over a cf hood.. get the point now? i dint pay for the hood to get painted.the insurance did..lolhmm..and yeah..im doina a custom paint job very soon..black and silver..thast why my hood ish like that..lol i hope thats explains it bro.. no hard feelings.. i accept every coment u made.. but foreal bro..no diss.. u have neons??!?! just asked.
Hey man, all I'm saying is that I try to keep it real and give my honest opinions on stuff. If you are posting what you've done with your car then I'm assuming you want opinions on it. If what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing is stroking egos up in here then I'll keep that in mind for the future.

And yes I have LED's. Subtle accent lighting that really can only be seen if you are right next to the car or inside.

Last edited by bigdoggy_dog; May 15, 2005 at 11:10 PM.
Old May 15, 2005, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by bigdoggy_dog

Let me see... a CF hood is pretty dam expensive, much more than a painted hood. The painted hood, and the CF eyelids go well together. The fact you call his car rice when he has:

SRI
Exahust
Eyelids
OEM Mesh Grill
Painted Hood
Rims/Tire Package
Ralliart Sideskirts
Evo8 spoiler
Evo8 Recaros

and you have neons and some CF ornaments under the hood is a pretty dam weak subject to bring up against him, don't you think?

Like the movie, be cool

EDIT: Didn't see your next reply, NVM my statement above

Last edited by Arithmetic; May 15, 2005 at 10:56 PM.
Old May 15, 2005, 10:59 PM
Evolved Member

***DELETED***

Anyways, I'm sorry for accidently hijacking you thread xtianLANCER04. You can have it back now, I'm out.

Last edited by bigdoggy_dog; May 15, 2005 at 11:07 PM.
Old May 15, 2005, 11:06 PM
Evolved Member

Actually a lot of cars i've seen have really nice hoods that are painted flat black... nice contrast...

Paul Walkers Mitsu Eclipse in the beginning iof the fast and the furious.... maybe you think it is rice but i think it's pretty sweet
Old May 16, 2005, 06:00 AM
Evolved Member

its cool big doggy..im cool with it.. look at the bright side.. its could be worst atleast i didnt put chrome hubcaps on my car or something...so i guess it aint that bad..lets all chill.. god bless everyone!! lol drive safe..
Old May 16, 2005, 06:23 AM
Evolved Member

Or like this 50 something year old lady at my job that has plastic Walmart spinners on her Toyota.
Old May 16, 2005, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

with fake drilled rotors effect??? damn..thats the hawtness right there..lol
Old May 16, 2005, 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cookiess...
Old May 16, 2005, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Love what you're doing. Love the eyelids, and Love that you're back from your accident.
Old May 16, 2005, 09:18 AM

nice ride... wish I could do somethign similar.. thats NICE!!!!
Old May 16, 2005, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

headlights and grille are an improvement. wheels i dont care for. why paint the hood another color? looks ridiculous to me. every person other than distasteful econobox owners will think it looks stupid if they realize you did it on purpose, but in reality will probably just think you salvaged it from another car bc yours got messed up and will think you have a beat up car.

edit: oh and i wish we could all speak better english.
Old May 16, 2005, 10:29 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Looks nice. If you can afford it, I'd paint the roof and trunk lid thunder gray, as well. Would finish of the look.
Old May 16, 2005, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by otter
Looks nice. If you can afford it, I'd paint the roof and trunk lid thunder gray, as well. Would finish of the look.
that is a good idea, if you can make the lines flow and look nice.

Quick Reply: GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!