Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

My RRM bodykit. LOTS of pics 56k be ware muhahhahaha

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2006, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much lower is that kit then stock? Looks pretty close.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 02:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks pretty decent. I'd spray the mesh on the hood black though.

I wonder if there is anyway you could fill in those fog light holes?
Old Oct 12, 2006, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

it looks alright IMO. I can't really tell in some pictures, but some of them the side skirts look like they're painted a different shade... but it might just be the reflection of the sun or something.

Overall i love that hood and the front bumper... Sucks that driving in New England with a kit with the intention of getting lowered in my area is like plowing for the city...
Old Oct 12, 2006, 06:38 AM
Evolving Member

look like 2-3 in just like the accolade kits
Old Oct 12, 2006, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by reTro
Looks pretty decent. I'd spray the mesh on the hood black though.

I wonder if there is anyway you could fill in those fog light holes?
I will be painting the mesh for the hood black soon enough. I have bought some fog lights and im going to mount in the hole and see how those turn out. There cirlular, couldnt find any oval ones soooo I will see how these look. Plus with the fogs placed backin the hole they will be protected from me breaking them.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Fifty
How much lower is that kit then stock? Looks pretty close.
Not sure I will have to mesure it. I dont remeber how low the stock one sets but my car is also droped in the front and rear. I got a sleave and spring kit I have been runing for about 2 years now. So car is one inch drop in front and close to same in rear. Ill measure it today and let you know.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 07:39 AM
Evolving Member

Just soo you know everyone, the front rear and side skirts where painted with the same paint and I took the pics with a disposable camera. Sooo pics problably are not that great but you get the point with them. Plus I am not to worried about the paint as in person it looks great. Had another body shop check it out and they said it mached. I will be getting it repainted once I do know that the bodkit wont crack or anything, had to have some things fixed do to the shipping people and them not being carfull with the fiberglass. Also winter is coming up soooo I will find out then if the kit will crack or what. Most likly next spring new paint with a differnt look will be aplied to the car anyways, along with a list off engine and suspension mods.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 07:41 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by silversleeper
here are more for you all
hey man i really like your car, im gettin a kit from accolade with, evo9 front, evo 8 hood, rear from the hyper kit,+ i like those style rims i may get in siler, but one thing, please under every circumstance do not get the evo wing!!!! wait till accolade comes out with that evo x kit then get that wing , your ride would be awsome, oh 1 question howmuch was paint and hang??? the only thing i would change would be how square that rear diffuser is thats the only thing i would change im sure that it looks way cool in person, keep up the work!!!
Old Oct 12, 2006, 09:29 AM
Account Disabled

Please leave comments (mature comments please ). If you dont like then tell me why but RICE or somthing of that affect wont work and does not tell me anything. Thank you for your comments and critisism in advance. I have gotten compliments from people on the street and other people in my area on how my car looks. RRM thanks for the great job on the body kit.
wow i didnt even see these pics somehow, i was just going to say noone even takes pics head on but here they are, nice hood , i want pretty mutch the same look you have but slightly diff, your car looks just like RRM ralliart, there are somany (R)s accossiated with our cars.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 2006ra
hey man i really like your car, im gettin a kit from accolade with, evo9 front, evo 8 hood, rear from the hyper kit,+ i like those style rims i may get in siler, but one thing, please under every circumstance do not get the evo wing!!!! wait till accolade comes out with that evo x kit then get that wing , your ride would be awsome, oh 1 question howmuch was paint and hang??? the only thing i would change would be how square that rear diffuser is thats the only thing i would change im sure that it looks way cool in person, keep up the work!!!
Thanks for the coments man, and in reguards to the wing. IF and that is a BIG IF I do get a wing it wont be the actual wing off the evo but will be a after market one made for the evo and fully functional. I will see when i get to that point but for now I am still thinking wingless with carbon trunk and RRM black tails.OOO and the paint and hang wasint that much about 550 here in OKC but that was with hardly any prep work, YES no prep work except to fix cracks ect. No reall sanding or bondoing and Since i use to work or a auto place I bought my paint. I didnt get the best paint as it will get repainted later on anyways. basically i paid for the time to paint ect.

Last edited by silversleeper; Oct 12, 2006 at 10:46 AM.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

Bodykits in general really are not my style, but I have always liked the look of that kit's front.....makes the RA look meaner.

You need to change your screen name to "not-so silversleeper"

Get the go with the show man!!!
Old Oct 12, 2006, 11:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Eclipse2Lancer
Bodykits in general really are not my style, but I have always liked the look of that kit's front.....makes the RA look meaner.

You need to change your screen name to "not-so silversleeper"

Get the go with the show man!!!
LMAO well i was going to keep it a sleeper a few years ago but RRM changed that lol. Working on the GO part lol sooooon I hope sooooooon hehehe Thanks for the comments all keep them coming
Old Oct 12, 2006, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

I think you're kit looks really awesome! I was gonna get it because I got into a minor accident, so there was some body damage, but I ended up sticking to mitsu's OEM parts. The rear bumper is the only thing that looks a little odd, but I don't think it's anything to hate on, it's still good. But yeah, seriously, good looking car!

and this Q may be a little off-topic, but approx. how uch would it cost to repaint a door?
Old Oct 12, 2006, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Not sure I will have to mesure it. I dont remeber how low the stock one sets but my car is also droped in the front and rear. I got a sleave and spring kit I have been runing for about 2 years now. So car is one inch drop in front and close to same in rear. Ill measure it today and let you know.
Please do man, kit looks good. My kit is easily two inches lower then stock, plus I got an inch drop and it overall is just to low.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 04:38 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks for the coments man, and in reguards to the wing. IF and that is a BIG IF I do get a wing it wont be the actual wing off the evo but will be a after market one made for the evo and fully functional. I will see when i get to that point but for now I am still thinking wingless with carbon trunk and RRM black tails.OOO and the paint and hang wasint that much about 550 here in OKC but that was with hardly any prep work, YES no prep work except to fix cracks ect. No reall sanding or bondoing and Since i use to work or a auto place I bought my paint. I didnt get the best paint as it will get repainted later on anyways. basically i paid for the time to paint ect.
yea i feel that, ok so goodlook man i will halfto buy my own paint, wich is a very good idea, how much should i expect to buy? i think that carbon trunk would probly just about push your car over the top but one word of advice, those taillights do not fit right they are uneven, i owned a set the right one totaly filled the gap between the trunk lid and the light, the leftone actually didnt comeout far enof so it was goofy. and they dont come with clips on the corner most on the side of the car, if you thought of them as a triangle the lower left point does not stay in and they fall out. but they dont fog, i only installed them for about 1 hour then i stoped to get gas and they were literally falling out on the sides, so just stick with your stocks and learn to appriciate them, they look even beter after you realize how badly the others fit!!!

Quick Reply: My RRM bodykit. LOTS of pics 56k be ware muhahhahaha