Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Lanzerralliart's RALLIART

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2010, 09:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where did you get your under-hood and the base bearings from? i think im have to hit that up. i have the syncroshift on oder right now, just waiting for that stuff to come in, i have heard good ish about it. nice pics bro, you not using the cf eyelids anymore? notice they werent on with the new hood and bumper
-Flip
Old Sep 3, 2010, 09:50 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the kind words....

I got the under the hood bushings from zaklee a while back, I picked up the shifter base bushings from a partout from another member(speedsource brand).

I just installed the base bushings. Before the install I grabbed the plastic base and tried shaking it it flexed a little bit but seemed pretty stiff, so I was like ok this seems like a wasted mod on both money and time. After I installed it I tried shaking the base again and it didn't move at all, so I changed my attitude , worth it, the shifts are more precise and smooth. I recommend this mod to any ralliart owner...

I was going to flush the tranny fluid but after going outside I come to find out my friend borrowed my jack stands without my knowledge, *******!! And what really ticked me off is he's in Cuba on vacation so now I have to wait til the 11th do cuss him out and do the flush....grrrrrrrr

As for the CF eyelids I lost one a while back on I95 so I took the other one off. I'm planning on turning it into a switch panel in the cubby hole above the shifter pretty soon..

Last edited by lanzerralliart; Sep 3, 2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 09:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
Thanks for the kind words....

I got the under the hood bushings from zaklee a while back, I picked up the shifter base bushings from a partout from another member(speedsource brand).

I just installed the base bushings. Before the install I grabbed the plastic base and tried shaking it it flexed a little bit but seemed pretty stiff, so I was like ok this seems like a wasted mod on both money and time. After I installed it I tried shaking the base again and it didn't move at all, so I changed my attitude , worth it, the shifts are more precise and smooth. I recommend this mod to any ralliart owner...

I was going to flush the tranny fluid but after going outside I come to find out my friend borrowed my jack stands without my knowledge, *******!! And what really ticked me off is he's in Cuba on vacation so now I have to wait til the 11th do cuss him out and do the flush....grrrrrrrr

As for the CF eyelids I lost one a while back on I95 so I took the other one off. I'm planning on turning it into a switch panel in the cubby hole above the shifter pretty soon..
word ok cool. ill just shop around for those brand, thanks for replying.
yea im waiting for my order of BG scyncroshift II to come in. its taking forever!!!
but when it comes in, its tranny fluid change time, i feel my RA def needs it right now...
as for the turning the eyelid into a switch panel, thats sounds pretty awesome, post up some pics when your done, would like to see that
-Flip
Old Nov 17, 2010, 09:46 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Updated pics to come soon... A friend of mine got T boned but I'm picking up a tow hook set and a golden eagle rear diffuser from him, for pennies on the dollar ... I'm also trying find an emblem to finish off the front end.
Old Nov 17, 2010, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

Updated pics to come soon... A friend of mine got T boned but I'm picking up a tow hook set and a golden eagle rear diffuser from him, for pennies on the dollar ... I'm also trying find an emblem to finish off the front end.
lol i was in the same situation when i picked up my CF hood and projectors, stuff was hella cheap all together. cant wait to see some pics bro
-FLip
Old Nov 17, 2010, 05:58 PM
Evolved Member

cant wait to see it bro
Old Nov 21, 2010, 09:57 PM

looks awesome. go with an evo wing though. ive always beena fan of them.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 06:11 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

I have question for anyone with some experience installing a front tow hook. I've seen one installed to the front crash bar but they cut a hole in it and only bolted it to a single side of the crash bar. I'm planning on drilling 2 holes completely through it and getting some grade 8 bolts , then bolt it up with some locknuts. Or my second thought is to drill the holes a bit larger, pit a steel spacer in each hole rthen the bolts. Sounds good ? This is to be used ( hopefully not) but I want the strength to be there if needed one day. Since I have an aftermarket bumper the oem one is out if the question, it would be destoryed if used. Thanks in advance for any useful info
Old Nov 23, 2010, 08:02 PM
Hail to the Beard

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Shad123451
looks awesome. go with an evo wing though. ive always beena fan of them.
eww. no wing please.

Originally Posted by GearDownSon
The fluid isnt going to do much but ive drove my buds ralliart with bushing an it felt REALLY good.
I was going to ask about this. Why does Lancershop say the fluid is for evo's only?
Old Nov 24, 2010, 05:34 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Originally Posted by parrishr13
eww. no wing please.
I was going to ask about this. Why does Lancershop say the fluid is for evo's only?
No worries an evo wing would only go on the car if Santa installed it himself lol....

As for the fluid it's more along the lines of ,lack of knowledge. They also don't list the shifter bushings as for the lancer ralliarts.Checkout buscar racing much cheaper btw...
Old Nov 24, 2010, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

Lanzer I am loving the build and it looks very clean, I think me and you should talk some time and exchange build ideas/ mods.... maybe we could LSD in on it as well.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 02:04 PM
Hail to the Beard

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
No worries an evo wing would only go on the car if Santa installed it himself lol....

As for the fluid it's more along the lines of ,lack of knowledge. They also don't list the shifter bushings as for the lancer ralliarts.Checkout buscar racing much cheaper btw...
What do you mean lack of knowledge? I want to do both of these, but just for the sake of smoother shifts.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 04:19 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

I mean that lancershop although the name would have you think they know about all "lancers" they do NOT. They don't know about parts that are interchangable for evos to lancers and such

And kao , that sounds like a good proposition, I've talked to LSD once before on the phone. I can't wait for his car to be finished, it's going to be the next Mona Lisa.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

I mean that lancershop although the name would have you think they know about all "lancers" they do NOT. They don't know about parts that are interchangable for evos to lancers and such

And kao , that sounds like a good proposition, I've talked to LSD once before on the phone. I can't wait for his car to be finished, it's going to be the next Mona Lisa.
were all waiting for that!!! i want to see that thing running and i want to see that honda championship white color on the RA
-Flip
Old Nov 24, 2010, 08:44 PM
Evolving Member

What was lsd last hitting on the dyno? His car has been nothing short of amazing. Flip I have also watched your car come along, looking good.
And my p.o.s. should be something to keep an eye on, 10.5 : 1 boosted, really hope to crack the 300 mark. After that it only goes up.
Here's a shout out to the O.G. Ralliart Nation.

Quick Reply: Lanzerralliart's RALLIART