Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

2004 RalliArt Carbon Fiber Hood?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2003, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by MitsuLancer04
I don't have a picture of the front end with the hood down. My gf's mom brought her digi here on thanksgiving for me to use it and I only was able to take 5 pics cuz she had the camera full already... soon as I get a digi cable I can use my own damn camera... will do ASAP
Finally have a front end picture... Here ya go..
Attached Thumbnails 2004 RalliArt Carbon Fiber Hood?-frontside.jpg  
Old Dec 8, 2003, 09:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by uranium9v
I just noticed...those seats are the same as the regular lancer, just with a differend headrest.
They're the seats as the EVO VII Gt-A.
Old Dec 8, 2003, 10:54 AM

Originally posted by evomaster
u guys talkin bout this
That grill just doesn't look right. Maybe if it was on a car that was hooked up.
Old Dec 10, 2003, 09:35 PM
Evolved Member

20grand for a ralliart? why not get a srt-4?
Old Dec 10, 2003, 09:42 PM
Evolving Member

rallyarts in murrietta are about 17k
Old Dec 10, 2003, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

thats cool. i saw the commercial for the ralliart in the states and it said 20k. but maybe thats with EVERY accessory possible. i'm just saying my oz was 16. if i was to spend 20-21k on a car, i dont think theres a better car for that amount than the 2004 srt-4 w/ limited slip. just my oppinion though.
Old Dec 11, 2003, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Melaz425
I got my RA for just over 18k after trade in of my 89 Prelude SI. And IF I wanted a ****ing SRT I would have gotten one obviously And besides, NEON has always been a ****ty name just like the KIA. So I will never buy a Neon Regardless and I think they're ugly. That is my opinion. Those of you who dog the RalliArt are gonna say well your car is ****ing ugly too, but do I ****ing care?

Am I going on Hatchback forums, or Mustang forums and wasting my breath to say how ugly those cars are? No, I'm not. And if you had a RalliArt for yourself you'd think much differently. So stick that up your *** and sit and spin.
Old Dec 11, 2003, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Melaz425
And I simply say that because no matter what car I have, there's always going to be people out there who are going to critisize (sp) and comment on "what I should have gotten". If I got a 50,000 M3 BMW some would jock, but then there would be others suggesting on what I "should" have spent my 50 grand on. Regardless, It's my vehicle, and I love it. And doing all the research of done on Neons they're known to have major issues after 50k miles. So when my RA has 100+ thousand miles on it and I'm driving smooth as can be down the freeway and I see these Neons in 2-3 years broken down on the freeway, that's when I'll be satisfied and glad I bought a car that is alot more reliable in the long run.

And that is my .02 cents
Old Dec 11, 2003, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

damn man, you dont have to get so ****ing defensive. breathe in and out. I was just wondering. I like mitsubishi as much as anybody else but thier not the best name either. the 1st generation eclipses had alot of problems too. also, did you know the engine in the 2002-2003 oz is almost identical with the neon engines? if you spent 50,000k on a m3, you're right, i would dog you on that. I would prolly say save 20,000k and buy a STI.
just my 2cent n-word
Old Dec 11, 2003, 02:47 PM

I'm 100% with you MitsuLancer04.

Melaz425: His comment was probably not directed to you personally, but there's some people out here only saying some bad things about the Ralliart.

You don't have to like it, but don't send dozens of posts about it.

That's my opinion.

Last edited by Drizzt_G; Dec 11, 2003 at 04:47 PM.
Old Dec 11, 2003, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Drizzt_G
I'm 100% with you MitsuLancer04.

Melaz425: His comment was probably not directed to you personally, but there's some people out here only saying some bad things about the Ralliart.

You don't have to like it, but don't send dozens of posts about it.

That's my opinion.
Exactly, and my comment wasn't necesarrily directed towards him alone. I just snapped *breathes deep* I'm just saying if you don't like it fine, keep your ****ing mouth shut. There's plenty of vehicles that not everyone likes. There are people out there who would say spending over 30 g's for the EVO is the stupidest things you could possibley do. And that is their opinion. I love my car, and everyone I've showed it to in person have all heavily complimented it. The front end Isn't what it could be but that's where aftermarket products come into the picture. Anyway, save your beef. Compliments are fine, but un-necessary comments to dog a particular vehicle especially on a site that is FOR LANCERS is pretty lame. If you're in a Dodge forum and someone brings up a Lancer, fine dog it all you want cuz It's a Dodge forum, but you are on a Lancer/Evo site, so what the hell would the point be in being here if you're talking **** about the 02-03 Lancer, the 04 Lancers, or the Evo?

That's just my op.
Old Dec 12, 2003, 08:31 PM

gosh

I am totally in agreeance with you MitsuLancer04...I don't like reading horrible comments about our cars. I personally love mine...if someone else doesn't thats fine but completely doggin it is childish. You don't see Ralliart owners going in to OZ forums trashin the OZ Rally do you? Yes everyone has their own opinions but there are such things as unneccessary comments. This is supposed to be a Ralliart forum where people can communicate about the Ralliart. Oh and as for spending 20gs on that damn SRT4...I would never waste my money on that car. I recently hada chrysler sebring....and it had mega problems...I loved it all the same but screw american made cars. Like Mitsu04 said when we see the 2 or 3 year old dodges broken down on the side of the road it will definitely make me happy about the choice I made. I do wanna say that I didnt post this to **** anyone off either...but I think the Ralliart owners are getting sick of the OZ/ES/LS owners making fun of our cars...esp when we have a much better engine!
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:32 AM

Re: gosh

Originally posted by LypSmaKinGooD
I recently hada chrysler sebring....and it had mega problems...I loved it all the same but screw american made cars.

I wouldn't go that far.
Old Dec 13, 2003, 11:59 AM

Ok maybe that wasnt the right way to say it. What I meant was since I did have so many problems with the car I wanted to try a foreign made car b/c you see older foreign made cars on the road more than you see American ones...I could be wrong and I'm not trying to bash American made cars...they may not all be the same
Old Dec 14, 2003, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

I'm not saying anything bad about the ralliart. I like the car. I'm sorry if it came out wrong. I was just trying to make a Comparison. My buddy has a thunder grey ralliart, and we were at a red light with a blue 04 srt-4 next us.. he totally smoked us. power wise i would go with the srt but i would def. rely on the ralliart in the long-run. But again, i didnt mean to dog any of you're rides! i have a lancer, i like them alot. I personally would love to see a yellow one with a cf hood.

Quick Reply: 2004 RalliArt Carbon Fiber Hood?