Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Resurrected RalliArt's resurrected RalliArt Sportback

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
nice...I used to hate on aftermarket swaybars, well specifically the progress bar, mostly because of the high price tag at RRM, until I found the whiteline bar...I'm a changed man...the stock RA bar really tightened up the ES...still regret selling it...both my lancers were paid off...now I have car payments again ...I mean I like the mazda, I can definitely haul more than I could with a lancer...but if the wife didn't want it so bad, I would have kept the lancer...

Last edited by CrAnSwIcK; Jan 13, 2015 at 03:43 PM.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
nice...I used to hate on aftermarket swaybars, well specifically the progress bar, mostly because of the high price tag at RRM, until I found the whiteline bar...I'm a changed man...the stock RA bar really tightened up the ES...still regret selling it...both my lancers were paid off...now I have car payments again ...I mean I like the mazda, I can definitely haul more than I could with a lancer...but if the wife didn't want it so bad, I would have kept the lancer...
The swaybar and the rear strut brace should really tighten the heavy sportback rear end.

I should sell or give away my stock RA sway bar. I'll leave that there and if anyone wants it they can have it... for the cost of shipping.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
The base lancer ES guys would really benefit from it...they don't get one from the factory...not sure about the OZ rally. but the mounting points are all there...
Old Feb 17, 2015, 04:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Resurrected RA
New parts have arrived!

Just in time for some spirited winter driving!
Nice!

This item is still on my wishlist for the wagon as well, do you notice a big difference?
Old Feb 17, 2015, 02:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sazaku_4G63
Nice!

This item is still on my wishlist for the wagon as well, do you notice a big difference?
Not yet installed, I am waiting to get some new perches. I don't know what I may notice when this is installed, as I am installing the upper rear strut bar and new struts with lowering springs at the same time. All the parts together should make a huge difference.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Resurrected RA
Not yet installed, I am waiting to get some new perches. I don't know what I may notice when this is installed, as I am installing the upper rear strut bar and new struts with lowering springs at the same time. All the parts together should make a huge difference.
It will!! LOL I did my lowering springs and started to swap the sway bar. Ended up breaking the perches so I drove around without one for a few weeks. Went back and put in the sway, rear strut, and lower tiebar. Really tightened everything up. It felt so good afterward!