Notices
04-06 Lancer/Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

EVO conversions...

 
Old Aug 23, 2011, 10:16 AM
  #16  
Former Sponsor
iTrader: (98)
 
Vivid Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That site wouldn't load for me, and I haven't heard of/seen their stuff anyway. I can say the Extreme Dimensions makes a good product. I've had hands-on experience with their stuff.

I'd spend a LOT of time buying the perfect wheel to get you really good stance. Proper stance will make the car look much more aggressive and respectable. Here's an example.

Stanced:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/9363206-post12.html

Stock:
http://www.autospies.com/images/user...p_EVO_IX_1.jpg
http://robson.m3rlin.org/cars/wp-con...mr_2006_03.jpg
Vivid Racing is offline  
Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:25 AM
  #17  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Ghost-Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 65
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vivid Racing View Post
That site wouldn't load for me, and I haven't heard of/seen their stuff anyway. I can say the Extreme Dimensions makes a good product. I've had hands-on experience with their stuff.

I'd spend a LOT of time buying the perfect wheel to get you really good stance. Proper stance will make the car look much more aggressive and respectable. Here's an example.

Stanced:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/9363206-post12.html

Stock:
http://www.autospies.com/images/user...p_EVO_IX_1.jpg
http://robson.m3rlin.org/cars/wp-con...mr_2006_03.jpg


okay so lets just get a tally sort of thing going

Evo mr kit from E.D.

how many?


or weird *** company no one has ever heard ofs kit (which i can actually get here in aus i believe - here is a pic




and what kind of rims would suit what f multi spokes less spokes etc...

cheers guys youre all so helpful
Ghost-Eyes is offline  
Old Jan 21, 2012, 05:12 PM
  #18  
Evolving Member
 
Paintabruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia NSW
Posts: 184
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oi ghost eye what lancer meets do you go to mate
Paintabruh is offline  
Old Jan 22, 2012, 01:54 AM
  #19  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Ghost-Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 65
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paintabruh View Post
Oi ghost eye what lancer meets do you go to mate

Hey bro, they arent lancer meets per-Se they are just general car meets, if youve heard of any around the nsw south coast area let me know where are you from mate?
Ghost-Eyes is offline  
Old Jan 22, 2012, 04:58 AM
  #20  
Evolving Member
 
Paintabruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia NSW
Posts: 184
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ghost-Eyes View Post
Hey bro, they arent lancer meets per-Se they are just general car meets, if youve heard of any around the nsw south coast area let me know where are you from mate?
Hey man nah haven't been to any meets wondered if you where in one be sweet have one here in aust, Campbelltown area man wbu?
Paintabruh is offline  
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:47 PM
  #21  
Evolving Member
 
bbvc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 294
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts






Attached Thumbnails EVO conversions...-evo9-flat-black-laner02.jpg   EVO conversions...-evo9-flat-black-laner03.jpg   EVO conversions...-evo9-flat-black-laner04.jpg   EVO conversions...-evo9-flat-black-laner05.jpg  
bbvc is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
TxFAkuma
Evo X Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
45
Feb 24, 2017 05:19 AM
ghost253
EvoM Newbie / FAQs Forum
33
Mar 30, 2014 02:31 PM
Ghost-Eyes
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips
1
Feb 10, 2013 06:46 AM
Ghost-Eyes
Lancer Show and Shine
9
Jul 31, 2011 03:28 AM
Ghost-Eyes
Lancer Troubleshooting
5
Jun 5, 2011 08:42 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: EVO conversions...


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.