Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

"RALLIART" Winshield Banner Decal

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2004, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we sell those at my dealer, and quarter window size also. and hid coversion kits, intakes, exaust, custom wheels, suspension kits etc...
Old Jan 28, 2004, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by mitsupwr
we sell those at my dealer, and quarter window size also. and hid coversion kits, intakes, exaust, custom wheels, suspension kits etc...
Where is your dealership bro?
Old Jan 28, 2004, 05:55 PM
Evolving Member

san diego ca at ball mitsubishi
Old Feb 9, 2004, 05:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by midnight custom
i make the ralliart decals they are 20.00 shipped
hey, any chance we can get a pic?...i just got my windows tinted today, and i got a front winshield tint strip, so a white RA logo with the appropriate color slashes will look awesome...
Old Feb 9, 2004, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

san diego ca at ball mitsubishi
I might check them out on my day off this Thursday. I just hope they're not too pricey.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 05:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by SOF
Are you sponsored by Ralliart?
hmm..People who put stickers on the car...they aren't sponsored...I hope these people realize the cars they see in shows with this stuff is because they have to put it on the car because of sponsorships...why be a billboard if you don't have to...I always thought the big sign saying what the car was is kinda redundant of the fact that if they have no idea what the hell ralliart is it is pointless.. and if they do then they don't need a big sticker on the car to tell them again oh...yeah it's a ralliart...it's like the morons with TYPE-R and V-TEC accross their windshield...whats the point...Maybe I should get a MIVEC banner across my winshield LOL (if I ever do please shoot me). whats worse is the people who think this crap makes their car look faster..I have actually argues with some people over this one...

unrelated but pretty funny :

the funniest thing I think I ever heard though was on another board and I know you guys will get a kick out of this one...one of the guys on there is a teacher and one of his students had a honda civic that had 13 inch wheels in the front and 17 inch wheels in the back and when the teacher asked him what the hell he was thinking the guy told him it made it faster because it was always going down hill...LOL..what a moron.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 05:45 AM
Evolving Member

Don't mean to burst your bubble but HID conversion kits are ILLEGAL....I wanted one but found out from a bunch of local vendors near me when I looked for my mr2...not just in PA..in the US..so if your car didn't come with it ..it isn't legal to get...or sell so be careful..can't even swap for a JDM set of lights because of the way the lights are angled away from oncoming traffic...looked into that also...kinda sucks...just be careful if ya get a set! and for the sake of everyone else...get some sort of light shield..our housings aren't made for light that bright and don't have the shiled an OEM kit would have to not blind oncoming traffic...
Old Feb 11, 2004, 08:42 AM
Evolving Member

Raelic...why do people put non-matching 2 foot tall spoilers on the backs of their cars???...they're not vacuum cleaners....but yet they feel the need to want to look like one......i'm not sponsored by norcal, but I have a sticker on my back winshield.....i'm not sponsored by quiksilver but I have stickers on my side windows and wear pretty much ALL quiksilver.....i'm not sponsored by RalliArt but I drive one.....if you really like MIVEC and want to support it and let people know what it is (i.e. RALLIART) then put a sticker on it......i drove a jetta a few years back and i wasn't sponsored by anyone, but all the parts I had on my car I had stickers from the manufacturers.....it's not so much about being sponsored it's supporting the companies that make parts for our cars....
Old Feb 11, 2004, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by lkwdkuraj02
Raelic...why do people put non-matching 2 foot tall spoilers on the backs of their cars???...they're not vacuum cleaners....but yet they feel the need to want to look like one......i'm not sponsored by norcal, but I have a sticker on my back winshield.....i'm not sponsored by quiksilver but I have stickers on my side windows and wear pretty much ALL quiksilver.....i'm not sponsored by RalliArt but I drive one.....if you really like MIVEC and want to support it and let people know what it is (i.e. RALLIART) then put a sticker on it......i drove a jetta a few years back and i wasn't sponsored by anyone, but all the parts I had on my car I had stickers from the manufacturers.....it's not so much about being sponsored it's supporting the companies that make parts for our cars....
the car already has an emblem stating it is a ralliart! that should be enough...as for other products if they have a sticker on them so be it...but if not don't make your car look like a Tommy shirt with Tommy written all over it...it looks silly...and doesn't individualize the car thats my point...that is the point of customizing the car (make it your own) don't make it a WINGS WEST car or TEIN or whatever you put on it...they have their own car...in shows with this stuff...
Old Feb 11, 2004, 01:12 PM
Evolving Member

I don't have an emblem on the back of my car. Dude, I got ripped.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by xstephenx
I don't have an emblem on the back of my car. Dude, I got ripped.
Are you serious...I got one on the right side of the trunk...funny thought all of 'em came with it..
Old Feb 17, 2004, 09:42 PM
Evolving Member

Finally got the RALLI/// /// ART banner I wanted.....As soon as the weather clears up and the sun comes out I'll put it on and post pics for those who may or may not care....
Old Feb 18, 2004, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

stephenx i dont know how you never got a ralliart lable every ralliart comes with one lol