Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

JTCB's RA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2013, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JTCB's RA

Been a member for a while and never posted in the Show & Shine.
I haven't gotten around to getting new summer tires so still riding my winter wheels! Took her out for a good cleaning today seeing it was nice out.

Last edited by JTCB; Apr 15, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
very tasteful exterior

any rust on the body? she looks very clean...mine's not pretty in the body department
Old Apr 15, 2013, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CrAnSwIcK
very tasteful exterior

any rust on the body? she looks very clean...mine's not pretty in the body department
Im trying to make it look better. Its ALOT cleaner on pics. Don't know if you've heard but the Pheonix RA's seem to turn pinkish. I had real pinkish spots everywhere the waxing job I did today really did an amazing job at bringing the color back. No rust but alot of chips on the hood needs a new paint and its gona go black. Also you cant really see but the two back doors are dented. The door closers were removed and the doors were opened way to wide. This year im doing maintenance on the car try to fix up the body get a few pieces repainted get my exhaust finished up do my suspension and get the reflash from hackish. During the winter time im gona start gathering parts for my future custom turbo setup. Going to get done next summer. After that the hole car is getting a new paint job

Last edited by JTCB; Apr 15, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JTCB
Im trying to make it look better. Its ALOT cleaner on pics. Don't know if you've heard but the Pheonix RA's seem to turn pinkish. I had real pinkish spots everywhere the waxing job I did today really did an amazing job at bringing the color back. No rust but alot of chips on the hood needs a new paint and its gona go black. Also you cant really see but the two back doors are dented. The door closers were removed and the doors were opened way to wide. This year im doing maintenance on the car try to fix up the body get a few pieces repainted get my exhaust finished up do my suspension and get the reflash from hackish. During the winter time im gona start gathering parts for my future custom turbo setup. Going to get done next summer. After that the hole car is getting a new paint job
I'm telling you, the hinges broke when someone backed the car up, speeding, with the doors open.

Aren't your civic tires 17 inches also??
Old Apr 15, 2013, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xmaster19
I'm telling you, the hinges broke when someone backed the car up, speeding, with the doors open.

Aren't your civic tires 17 inches also??
Big possibility, and yeah but the tires are completely finished . Good thing im just going to sell the car with the steelys on and not have to worry bout it.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
She looks nice! I would have never noticed the dents in the doors if you hadn't mentioned them.

Im kinda digging the one black mirror one red mirror! haha its kinda cool
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bakuro117
She looks nice! I would have never noticed the dents in the doors if you hadn't mentioned them.

Im kinda digging the one black mirror one red mirror! haha its kinda cool
I Lol'ed!

J'pense yé temps tu peintures ton autre mirroir... :P
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts
no no i like it! leave it! :P
Old Apr 16, 2013, 02:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bakuro117
no no i like it! leave it! :P
ahaha lol I wanted to see how it looked and then got to lazy to do the other one. So im leaving it like that for now. Glad ur liking it, either way I couldn't care less and most people dont even realize . As for the doors you dont see it much on pics but in real its very noticeable and everytime I open my back doors it makes a loud scrapping noise unless my front doors are open.

Last edited by JTCB; Apr 16, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 07:45 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Looks good , I too like the mix matched side mirrors maybe put a ralliart symbol on the black one or something of that nature. Make it yours
Old Apr 17, 2013, 03:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
Looks good , I too like the mix matched side mirrors maybe put a ralliart symbol on the black one or something of that nature. Make it yours
We might be looking at the birth of a new trend!!! I like the R//A emblem idea on the black mirror...
Old Apr 17, 2013, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xmaster19
We might be looking at the birth of a new trend!!! I like the R//A emblem idea on the black mirror...
Hmmm thumbs up for new trend!! Which R/A emblem are you guys talking about the one people have on the front grill?
Old Apr 17, 2013, 10:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i would get new rims but thats just me haha
Old Apr 18, 2013, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SUDDOTH 2
i would get new rims but thats just me haha
Lol did you read my post... "Been a member for a while.......
I haven't gotten around to getting NEW SUMMER TIRES so still riding my WINTER WHEELS! Took her out for a good cleaning today seeing it was nice out."
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JTCB
Hmmm thumbs up for new trend!! Which R/A emblem are you guys talking about the one people have on the front grill?
Why does this seem like it would really look dope. I'm waiting to see you do it..lol

Car looks really clean man. The black license shield in the back along with the RRM tails looks dope. I want to see your summer wheels too. What are the specs on them?

EDIT: Just saw your wheels in the S&S, but still curious about the specs...our mufflers look similar too...the previous owner installed mine so I don't know what the brand is.

Last edited by kapitolralliart; Apr 19, 2013 at 07:45 AM.

Quick Reply: JTCB's RA