Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

How Many RA owners would participate in a RRM Turbo Group Buy??

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2006, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ok so it looks like everything is ready to...???

well i guess sometime today or toamrow i'll drag my little brother to the bank so i can open up a bank account under his name and i'll send u guys a 1500 down payment with this week sometime... sound good?

only one thing... i asked his ? like 3 times on this thread or another, not sure and still no answer, so i ask one more time....

Does thit kit come with a Boost controller? turbo timer? or gauges? i really REALLY hope it comes with at least a turbo timer
Old Jan 31, 2006, 08:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Start contacting us this week so we can get things ordered up. I will be unreachable for a bit. Contact Gabe though. Good job guys!

ROAD/RACE
Old Jan 31, 2006, 10:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aight !!!!! I already know all the things im gonna do to this kit to get more hp !!!!
Old Jan 31, 2006, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

I'm so jealous, I wish I had a ralliart.
Old Jan 31, 2006, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

add something

what are u going to do to the kit??? explain, im interested in gaining hp too

and still no answer about the turbo timer, boost controller and gauges...

well i gotta go find a friend that is good w/ money and aint a drug addict so i can put money in there check account and buy the kit in there name... F*CK the IRS

well HOPEFULLY you'll get my 1500 downpayment sometime this week, if not monday at the very very latest. sorry for the wait

Last edited by Ralliart_on_LSD; Jan 31, 2006 at 11:38 AM.
Old Jan 31, 2006, 12:02 PM
Evolving Member

talked to rob via phone today and i am already set up! all i have to do now is what for the kit to come in i can't wait for it to come in and one more thing, i wanna thank rob and the whole RRM team for making an awesome product!

-------------------------------------------

yOu tHougHt it was an MR, but it's an RA! NoW whO crunChed wHo's NutS?
Old Jan 31, 2006, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

alright i talked to my boy, and he said its cool... so tomarow (wednesday) i'll call you guys and give u a nice down payment
Old Jan 31, 2006, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

Talking

Sorry guys , I mist the list Can I get in , I want the turbo kit alsow, How much do you guys need down and went do we pay the rest of the balance?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ciclon1; Jan 31, 2006 at 02:22 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2006, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ralliart_on_LSD
what are u going to do to the kit??? explain, im interested in gaining hp too

and still no answer about the turbo timer, boost controller and gauges...

well i gotta go find a friend that is good w/ money and aint a drug addict so i can put money in there check account and buy the kit in there name... F*CK the IRS

well HOPEFULLY you'll get my 1500 downpayment sometime this week, if not monday at the very very latest. sorry for the wait
What is the problem with IRS you in CALI and don't want to pay TAX or is there some new BS that I don'y know about buying out of state and paying taxes?
Old Jan 31, 2006, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

im collecting unemployment... yep paid winter-vacation... but i dont think it's a smart move if i make a 4300 dollar purchase while im on unemployment, they'd think im doin side jobs gettin paid under the table and might screw up my unemployment claim.... maybe im just paranoid but better safe than sorry
Old Jan 31, 2006, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ralliart_on_LSD
im collecting unemployment... yep paid winter-vacation... but i dont think it's a smart move if i make a 4300 dollar purchase while im on unemployment, they'd think im doin side jobs gettin paid under the table and might screw up my unemployment claim.... maybe im just paranoid but better safe than sorry
I'm unamployed too don't worry you do what you want with your money, The unamployment check you get every weeks is your money to be spen at your choice ....

Going back to the grupo by I mist the list can I get in ROCK? how much donw payment and went we have to pay the total.
Thank's
Old Jan 31, 2006, 05:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ciclon1
Sorry guys , I mist the list Can I get in , I want the turbo kit alsow, How much do you guys need down and went do we pay the rest of the balance?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Yo can get in. I am making parts for one extra kit right now. Total of 7 kits worth of parts. Make up your mind quick!

ROAD/RACE
Old Jan 31, 2006, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

OK I'm in
how much money you need for down payment for my kit, What is the total and went do you need the rest of the money.
Can you give me a total with shipping included to Hartford CT .
Thank's
Old Jan 31, 2006, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

giving you 2,000 tomarow and the rest in 3 weeks or so, hows that sound? best i can do

and are you sure? i dont want the IRS to be like "hmm he made a 4300 dollar purchase and he's on unemployment? we better check him out" and i dont want THE MAN to be on me like that... got some side jobs going for me and that 1000 dollar a month check from uncle sam is nice, i dont want to get that taken away from me

should i say screw it and buy it under my name, or just go "a little bit" outta my way and use my freind as a middle man? i kinda dont wanna risk it, but if thers no way at all the IRS will look at me or care, than i guess i'll do it the easy way..... i dunno what do u guys think? would like an opinion from a buisiness man that knows sh*t bout taxes... so rock what do u think?
Old Feb 1, 2006, 06:07 AM
Evolving Member

wow i love this thread because this is one interesting thread lol! i needed to drink to that

Quick Reply: How Many RA owners would participate in a RRM Turbo Group Buy??